• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trains and possible nod to Walt...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FigmentJedi

It occured to me recently that if there would be a true nod to Walt(Yensid doesn't quite count) it could very well be with the trains. After all, Walt had a deep love for trains, having a minature railroad in his backyard and trains had always been connected to the Disney parks such as the park circling railroad, Big Thunder Mountain(and it's ancestor Mine Train Thru Nature's Wonderland), Casey Junior at Disneyland and in Paris, and even the Monorail. This is a long shot, and considering release time is very close(in Japan anyway), I believe that if we EVEN SEE a conductor/engineer to the world trains, they could very well look like Walt or maybe even BE him.
Like I said, this is a long shot and Nomura may never have even thought of it during the game's production.

Vzam

Bronze Member
Id enjoy some sort of hint to Walt...considering he was the arbitor of what we have today

Wolviana

I would love some sort of tribute to Walt, since if it wasn't for him, Kingdom Hearts wouldn't be in existence. I could imagine my best friend, she loves Walt Disney...

I remember reading in a magazine (either EGM or OPM) they called the director Tetsuya 'Walt' Nomura.

Anyway, I would love to see Walt be the conductor of one of those trains.

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
Disney would love to have Walt featured in the game as a trian conductor, i think it would be a great thing. Not all people would catch it, but it would be fun for those of us who would. It seems like something Nomura would do

pap64

Actually, back during the development of the first game Nomura wanted to add Walt Disney in the game as a big cameo appearance, but Disney rejected the idea.

I read this on an interview done by OPM way back in September of 2002. If you guys want I can scan the page where it says that piece of info.

-pap64

FigmentJedi

pap64 said:
Actually, back during the development of the first game Nomura wanted to add Walt Disney in the game as a big cameo appearance, but Disney rejected the idea.

I read this on an interview done by OPM way back in September of 2002. If you guys want I can scan the page where it says that piece of info.

-pap64
Aww man...
Walt would have been great to have in the game, as would be a certain booted CEO, though he'd be even less likely...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back