• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Translated Days Gameplay Footage (Re:Riplai)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haxon

now all we need is the Xaldin in beasts castle gameplay translated

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Well, it might be kind of different playing on DS...

Pretty cool, though :36:

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
It's been translated?!?!?! bittermeats is amazing!

Wow, I really, really want to break out the DS and start playing this myself!

Yeah, I wonder if there's a meaning behind his strange behavior. This would have been pretty much right after the events of CO, so I wonder if that has to do with his memory problems?

Could easily be before CO....

I think it's before Chain of Memories:

A. Roxas joined the Organization before Chain of Memories.
B. Axel asks him how he's getting used to the Organization, implying that he joined very recently.
C. Axel is only just suggesting that they start eating ice cream together, and that's what they're doing when he tells Roxas to come visit him at Castle Oblivion.

It sounds to me like this is one of Roxas' first missions, especially because Axel seems to be helping him out and giving him advice a lot.

Roxas' memory issues are interesting, but it could just be because he's only just been born and is struggling to catch up with everything around him. Without a heart and memories of his old life, I expect it was difficult for him to decide what he needed to or didn't need to remember.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Roxas seems to be forgetting, I wonder could his memories be leaking out and thus these memories flow into Xion?

captain

Bronze Member
Roxas might be forgetting because Sora is forgetting.
Thank Namine.

Papou

It seems more like Roxas has a blank memory and is learning. Looks like he joined the Organization recently and Xion hasn't come up yet.

HeartOfTheHero

The graphics look awesome for the DS, and the gameplay looks pretty good too. I can't wait to play this!!

It seems more like Roxas has a blank memory and is learning. Looks like he joined the Organization recently and Xion hasn't come up yet.

That could explain it, but then why is he forgetting almost everything?

Organization_42

Awards
He's not forgetting everything. I think, since he's only just come into existence, he's not sure what he's supposed to remember and what he's supposed to forget. He knows his name, his status in the Org, and that Axel's supposed to train him, but he doesn't bother to remember what he probably thinks are trivial details like Sea-salt ice cream. I expect that'll change as he and Axel start to become friends.

HeartOfTheHero

He's not forgetting everything. I think, since he's only just come into existence, he's not sure what he's supposed to remember and what he's supposed to forget. He knows his name, his status in the Org, and that Axel's supposed to train him, but he doesn't bother to remember what he probably thinks are trivial details like Sea-salt ice cream. I expect that'll change as he and Axel start to become friends.

ah, ok, that makes sense.

Tsamo

For a brief moment, I grew a tad wary when Axel mentioned a "reward" at "the special place"....Thank goodness it didn't turn out to be what I thought he was insinuating.

Hahaha, I didn't even think of it that way, until now...

State

Awards
Thanks for the awesome video! Anyways, I loved battling Guard Armor. I love segment divided bosses like him and Opposite Armor. It should feel great battling him with Roxas and Axel!

Choc

What? I have to fight the armor boss again? T-T

For a brief moment, I grew a tad wary when Axel mentioned a "reward" at "the special place"....Thank goodness it didn't turn out to be what I thought he was insinuating.
I know. I knew what he meant but as I read it I was just "oh god."

Anthony8123

Thats great.
Only big thing that bothers me..Is the command menu ALWAYS red? I like the design of it, simple, similar to KHs, but I like how it changed Blue/Yellow/Red from KH2. Is this just because it's still in beta or something?

WantaSoraplushie

Is it just me, or is it ironic that Axel's catch phrase is "Got it Memorized" and Roxas is having memory problems? Maybe that's where the habit came from...

Organization_42

Awards
Wow...I never thought of it that way before. That would be funny if that's where the catchphrase originated from!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back