• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanctuary Keeper

the trailor translations

Translations:
- Namine: You're... you're not meant to exist, really.
- DiZ: So you came... the Keyblade's Chosen One.
- BHK: Who are you saying that to? Me? Sora?
- DiZ: What I need is a person who flies within the world of light and destroys the XIII Order.
- Minnie: Welcome back!
- Donald: This is Sora. He's our friend!
- Sora: Mushu! It's been a while!
- Sora: I'm called Sora!
- Genie: I just loooove making people's eyes pop out in amazement!
- Jack: Hey Barbossa! Give me my Black Pearl back!
- Oogie Boogie: I appreciate this.
- Shan-Yu: It's over!
- Squall: Can we do it? Against that?
- Cloud: It might be difficult if there was just one more of them.
- Sora: The XIII Order!
- ??? (Beast?): What is he?
- Sora: The Thriteenth Order... There's a thing called Nobodies that is created when a person with a strong heart becomes a Heartless. Those who control the Nobody are the XIII Order.
- Xaldin: Once we obtain Kingdom Hearts we will become complete beings!
- Unknown: The Keyblade... A truly wonderful power. The problem is the wielder...

if you dont believe me, (like some idiots like anti-kh) here is my proof
http://www.kh2.co.uk/ its on the freaking home page ok, so it shouldnt be hard to find, hope this thread hasnt been made before, but my comp is on a serious lag.

slightly different version of translations, link:http://www.kh-2.net/

Namine: "You, you're not supposed to exist."

Diz: "Welcome, wielder of the Keyblade"
BHK: "Who are you talking to? Me? Or Sora?"
Diz: "What I need is a person who can travel the worlds of light and defeat XIII."

Minnie: "Welcome home!"
Donald: "This is Sora. He's a friend of ours."

Sora: "Mushu! It's been a while!"
Mushu: "What?"

Sora: "Oh, my name is Sora,"

Genie: "I *love* making people's eyes bug out!"

Jack Sparrow: "Hey, Barbossa, return the ship to me!"

Oogie Boogie: "My thanks to you."

Shan Yu: "Now it's the end!"

Squall (Leon): "Can you take out these enemies?"
Cloud: "If one more comes, it might be a little rough."

Sora: "XIII!"
Beast: "What is that guy?"
Sora: "I think he's a member of XIII. There are these creatures called Nobodies. They're born when people who have strong hearts become Heartless. The people that can control these Nobodies are the members of XIII."

Xaldin: "When we obtain Kingdom Hearts, we'll become complete beings."

Unknown XIII member: "The Keyblade...what a fantastic object. The only question is...how to use it."

if this is old, dont spam this thread up with your ZOMG DIS IZ OLD ND SHULD B CLOZED, one person needs to say it, or just pm it to me, and i'll get a mod to close this

Added:for all you KHU fans, who visit it everyday, and have already seen this, keep it to yourself, and let those that dont, and havent seen this read at their own leisure (hope it doesnt sound harsh, but please do chat about it)

Last edited:

Sanctuary Keeper

thats strange i wonder which one is correct???????????????????????
good find though

tehy are both correct its just towards the end they have a slightyl differnent interpretation of what the unknowns say, I brought both translation anyway just for th eheck of it, i mean they really both mean the same.

helios

Bronze Member
Thanks for the translations they clear up alot of stuff for me.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
emerald keyberer said:
I like your sig, your post the flames like battle scars, proud to show them off, it really says something.
You know, I was just about to make a similar remark. :D Only it was more along the lines of "Your signature cracks me up."

But yeah, I saw these translations on that site you linked us to earlier this week, didn't occur to me to post them here. ^.^;; Good thinking.

Last edited:

Sanctuary Keeper

Only it was more along the lines of "Your signature cracks me up

lol they cracked me up too, (which is why I used them)

I like your sig, your post the flames like battle scars, proud to show them off, it really says something

only when its worthy to show how er..stup..er just how some people are (especially when I win everytime XD)

yeah, no problem for the translations but the only thing i wonder now is who the unknown in the middle is, (the one in that gathered all the other unknowns in HB) could it be riku, and i very anxious to see the last unknown.

D

Dark Rein

WOW, thanx for the translations, i was always wondering what cloud and leon were saying.

Prince-Laharl

Website
www.xanga.com
Kool!! I think Cloud and Leon were both together fighting against the Heartless..I saw it somewhere I think it was a Scan or a trailer..Oh well

((Ahahahaha..Nice Signature Sanctuary Keeper))

Sanctuary Keeper

HAHA thanx again. But yeah both leon and cloud were back to back facing of against a huge number of heartless, after cloud makes the final remark, they seem to launch out a full throttle attack on the heartless.

K

Kegluneq

wow thats sweet dude...still any word on bhk's real name?

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
I *think* it would be reasonable to say that the one in the middle was the Enigmatic Man. Based on how he summoned the others, and his voice, and stuff. Yeah, stuff. Wonderful, fluffy stuff.

Sanctuary Keeper

seshomaru677 said:
wow thats sweet dude...still any word on bhk's real name?

Well there was supposedly an interview with Nomura, and saying that BHK's name was Kazeki. there is actually a thread in the KH2 forums about the whole interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back