• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Treasure Hunters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarix

Sitting in the field of dreams, holding my Sawah-c
In a place much like our own. Modern Age, Past and fantasy have mingled to create a magical realm of swords, bullets and sorcery. The World of Mahouteki!

There was a long war, dubbed the Wizard's War, which two Countries attacked using magic. In Mahouteki, Wizardry is mastered by Art Work, gems and through weapons. After the War ended, the arts and Magical weapons were scattered across the world. Now, 20 years later, Treasure Hunters after these Artifacts of Wizardry, travel the world to hunt them down.

This the story of one of the teams, Jiyuu, led by Damien Kainen and his air ship of the same name.

Rules:
-Romance is allowed.
-No God Modding
-No Power Play
-PM to Join
-Post "Jiyuu is Freedom" in your post.

Template:

Name:
Status Within the Team:
Skills:
Appearence:
Bio:

My Own:

Name: Damien Kainen
Status Within the Team: Leader or Cap'n of the Jiyuu
Weapons:
-A Large Sword With a Skull Design
-A Pair of Gauntlets and Grieves
-Twin Guns
Skills:
Sword Skills
-Million Stab [A dashing stab which is copied by shadow figures of Damien]
-Helm Breaker [A Rising Jump Slash followed by a crushing downward slash]
-Drive [An Energy Wave launched by his sword]

Martial Art Skills:
-Dragon Fury [Two punches followed by a unique rising kick and uppercut hit before crushing the opponent back on the ground with a hammer fist]
-Lightning Kicks [Damien dash kicks, pauses, and repeatedly kicks with inhuman speed.]

Gun Skill:
-Fire Works [Infuses his bullets with Devil Energy]

Compined Skill:
-Devil's Dance [A series of rapid kicks, followed by an uppercut, an aerial Sword Combo, and a Helm breaker]

Unique Skill:
-Devil Trance [Temporary become a Warrior of Hell]

Appearence:
kuno.gif

Bio: The Young Warrior and Leader of the Jiyuu Crew and the Jiyuu Ship. He was orphaned because his parents died during the Wizard's War and was then raised by a Mercenary who took many jobs as a hunter. The Mercenary disappeared after he taught all he knew to Damien. Although a bit too cocky, Damien's natural leadership has brought him quite a crew. He has been in love with Taren for quite a while, but doesn't know how to act around women. Let alone one that he loves.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
"Jiyuu is Freedom"

Name:Taren Xaver
Status Within the Team:Mechanic
Weapons:Bombs,daggers,variety of home made guns
Skills:
Bomb Skills
-Big Bomb Bomb:A giant bomb is thrown at the opponet
-Bomb Voage:A series of small bombs are tossed into the areana

Dagger Skills
-Ninja Stars: Daggers are thrown at high speed

Gun Skills
-Reload:Can give ammo to all party members
-Shots of Steel:When using Dasher gun,bullets are super strong and can break through anything
-Cannon Fire:When using Big Bomber,ammo is turned into fireballs
-Shocker:When using Blitz,lighting is using to paralyze enemy
-Big Bang:When using Apocalypse,all ammo is fused into one shot that clears screen of enemies
-Fireworks:When using Wildfire,sets all enemies on fire

Appearence:
elly.gif

Bio:A supreme mechanic of the Jiyuu Crew.She joined the Hunters so she can test out her guns and get paid for it.Since her parents are missing she has no regrets so she kinda does a lot of dangerous things.When not fighting for jewels,she builds and repairs guns for the team and also tests her hoverbike out.The main thing she loves to do is threaten to shoot a certain member if he touches her butt one more time

Seto

At Home, what are you stupid or something? :P
Website
s6.invisionfree.com
Name: Sess
Staus Within the Team: Battle/Weapons Expert
Appearance: Long black hair with red in it, green eyes, black fingerless gloves, undone black sleevless tunic, white t-shirt under tunic, red baggy pants, black boots.
Weapons: Twin swords in sheathes at his sides, a braod sword in a large sheath on his back, small baldes in his gloves and boots, 2 daggers inside his tunic and various other small projectiles.
Bio: His father was a blacksmith and an ex-mercenary. Sess was taught by him how to make a wield various weapons. He always took a liking to swords. Do not be mistake, he can handle a spear, bow or an axe just as well as a sword or any other projectile. His mother died when he was young. He left on his own when his father was killed by another group of Treasure Hunters seeking some Artifact that they claimed his father possessed. He joined up with Damien's Team in hope of meeting up with this group and teaching them a lesson. He also thought that his his wide variety of knowledge of weapons would help the team, and his abilities to use them to their fullest. The othe Treasure Hunters never obtained that artifact, but unknowingly to Sess, he carries it with him, a pendant given to him by his father.
Skills:

Meele Weapon Skills:
Fire Blades [His weapons become enshrouded in flames]
Ice Blades [His weapons turn to pure ice, very sharp and durable]
Lightning Blades [His weapons send out an eletrical charge when it strikes an enemy]

Projectile Weapon Skills:
Enchantment [Projectile weapons become imbued with magical enery]
Flaming Arrows [Arrows become covered in flames, works for other projectiles]
Poison Point [Covers weapon with special poisons]
Hail [Shoots many projectiles at a high speed]

Special Skills:
Magical Weapon [Summons a weapon of his choice that is made of magical energy]
Split [Multiplys into many of himself, each with a different weapon, all just as strong as the original]

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
Jiyuu is Freedom

Name: Alexander Descate
Weapons:
Sniper Rifle
2 .45 caliber Desert Eagles
These swords (http://www.wle.com/wholesale/media/W319.jpg)

Skills:
SNIPER SKILLS:
Dark Fang: Shoots enemy in kneecaps, then in their chest

The Pentacle: Shoots enemy in their arms, legs, and neck(five shots, five points to a star)

DESERT EAGLE SKILLS:

Heaven's Scorn: Aerial attack. Shoots rapid fire bullets at enemy while jumping over them

Blackest Night: Shoots 6 bullets, each directly behind the other, causing them to rip a straight hole through opponent's body

SWORD SKILLS:

Dante's Inferno: Series of quick slashes ending with a strong stab aimed at oppoenents stomach.

Blood Tempest: 13 spinning strikes across opponnets chest, each drawing an amount of blood.

HEALING SKILLS:

Reconcile: Heal physical wounds of ally.

Purge: take poison out of ally.
(and your usual medic abilities)

UNIQUE SKILL:
Baphomet: Temporarily turns into a horned, winged demon.

Appearance: Alexander is a muscular but not huge. He has semi long black hair that covers his left eye. He often wears mostly black, with clips on his pants that hold his Desert Eagles. He wears black pants with chains and whatnot hanging off of them, and usually a black t-shirt with his dragon necklace. Ice cold blue eyes. He also has a light beard on his face.

Bio: Alexander has spent most of his life learning how to treat other people's illnesses. From his looks, people often judge him as violent and angry at the world. THis is untrue, as Alexander is patient and slow to anger. He has been taught how to fight by his father, and uses these skills when necessary.

Last edited:

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
2325575.jpg

Jiyuu is Freedom

Name: Aly
Status Within the Team: Treasure expert. researches the treasure they're hunting and gets all info
Weapons:
one pistol
a couple of daggers here and there
feet and fists
Skills:

Pistol Skills
Bullets of Heaven - the bullets glow like heaven as she shoots them and embed themselves into their enemies and then procede to explode

Bullets of Hell- instead of bullets being shot, mini fireballs are shot out from the pistol

Dagger Skilles
Flaming Daggers- The blades of the daggers turn to fire temporarily.

Ice Over Hell - should be used right before the flames of flaming daggers die out, you get ice daggers that burn like fire.

Other

She gets a feeling when some new treasure rumor is going about.

Bio: Aly is also like the comi relief of the group, trying to always make jokes. Some are jsut plain stupid though. But she works on it. Aly never speaks of her past except that her parents were always searching for gold and they died in an accident while searching for some. If thats the truth or not she'll never tell. Aly is a really sweet girl but she can be tough sometimes. She tends to embaress herself. She also has a strange thing over treasure and when she feels more rumors going around she gets really giddy and hyper.

Amarix

ooc: Let's start!

Frost Mountain. A mountain with thousands of tunnels running through, all of which are totally covered by ice. One man, walks down a mountain path to the Main tunnel. "You must venture through the Frosty Mountains He said...Survive the Mighty Blizzards he said.. And within, many great treasures, you shall find......Next time I listen to some old guy with long nails, I'll tell him to suck a--" I stoped infront of the caverns and took out a communicator. "Guys, I got to the entrance."

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
"Took ya long enough..with all the complaining..sheesh.Remember,if any ice blocks your way,use Wildfire.And you better not get a stratch on it!I worked hard to put that baby together!"Taren sighed and turned to her other teammates."Why an ice region..I would have preferred a desert.."

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
"Whats wrong with ice? I hate deserts. its to hot." Found an area outside the hsip where she could ice surf down a hill. Aly giggledl ike a ten year old. "This is acctually quite fun." Aly was only like this because a treasure was near by.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Alexander nodded, a smile passing over his face. "Yeah, I agree with Aly. If it's cold you can at least get some more clothes or something. In the desert there's not much to do besides sweat."

He watched as Aly slid down the hill, giggling like a schoolgirl. "I take it you're just a bit excited there, Aly? Must be treasure nearby."

Amarix

I made it to an ice wall and drew Taren's Wildfire. "Here we go!" I hit the trigger and flames spewed out melting away the ice. I walked through and continued my path towards the end.

I tried to contact Taren. "I've reached the Main Cavern. I have to go to the end to get the prize.

Amarix

"Heh, and there's a problem bec---" I turned around a group of Glacier Knights. "That's a load of em alright. Check if there are any around the ship." One ran at me and was shattered by a punch of my gauntlet. I drew my sword. "Come and get me, if ya can!"

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Alexander listened with a look of amusement on his face. He could hear the Glacier Knights shattering and falling to pieces of the floor. He took a look at Taren's scanner and noticed a huge signal coming from behind the Knights.

He grabbed the communicator and clicked it on. "Damien, we may have a problem. There's a gigantic signal, and it's heading right for you."

Amarix

I shattered all the Glacier Knights and headed on my way. I heared a soul shattering roar and turned, and a large Glacier Dragon moved my way. "Damn!" I drew my sword once more and ran, deflecting what I could from his attacks. It turns out the tunnel went vertical. Downwards. I came to a sudden stop and turned. It was heading straight towards me. I sheathed my sword and drew my twin guns. As soon as it came close I jumped down, and flipped through the air. I managed to maintain a position falling with my back towards the end of the tunnel. I shot upwards at the dragon with my guns, with glares and shattered ice flying everywhere.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
A sudden cracking was heard."...That better not be anythign important..Alex,go and protect the ship..I need to get it started or it will be on ice!"With that,she ran to the engine room

Seto

At Home, what are you stupid or something? :P
Website
s6.invisionfree.com
Sess stood outsaide the ship, weapons drawn and defending it. " Bout time you guys got here, these guys are getting out of hand!" He said, smashing another one to pieces. "Fire Blades!" He shouted. His blades seemed to light on fire. He started slashing at the Knights and various other ice creatures. The blades never even touched them, they melted before the blade could. He threw the twim blades into the air and dre his broad sword. He slashed once more ice creature, then his twim blades came back down and landed in their sheathes. " teach you a lesson!" He shouted. " Split!" He shouted. He started to multiply. Many Sess' stood there, each with a different weapon that was lit a flame. He continued to fight. " I'll stay out here till Damien gets back, everyone else get back inside, we...er, I've got 'em." He added. He continued to fend off the enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back