• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trinitys something to do with forms ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[-ulTimaTeDeaTh-]

U noticed ?
blue trinity=wisdom
red trinity=valor
yellow=master
green= ????
white= that ultima form havent been confirmed but i call it like that :D

and there have been some rumours of green form, maybe king mickeys and soras fusion...dunno :)
AND sorry again if this thing has posted before.... doh

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
pretty interesting point, but that still leaves a couple more since there are supposed to be a few more forms to be discovered.

Dr. Stoopid

Well, with a bigger game, there could always be more colors of trinity marks to find: like purple, pink, orange - whatever.

dejah

:|
i wonder if they've dropped the trinity thing, you know like trinity jump and all that nonsense. have they?

devilsTrinity

i think they should could keep the trinity little side quest thing i thought it was fun keeping a look out for little colored mickey heads.... but looking at all the new stuff they have added im pretty sure they dropped that so o well.

Chronos_20

if a green drive form is revealed it just might have some connection with trinitys...and yeah i hope they the trinity quest, it was fun

Sanctuary Keeper

Yeah, this has been thought of before, still red and green are the only ones missing if thats your veiw. they must be very poweful. But if thats true, i wonder why he chose red and green to be a secret, assuming thi sis a corrrect theory of course =P

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I believe Nomura said the Trinities were gone to. Lots of people have made this connection and been talking about it for awhile, it's nothing new. I really hope they dont throw in TONS of forms... It would kind of kill the game... Personally 5 is good for me. They are ment to be like "Limit Breaks" something extra and powerful that might pull the tide of a battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back