• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► True Love: The Renji and Rukia Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

13courtgarud75

Chapter 6:
The mystery reveals him self

"Great Job Rukia, Great Job." said the man in a black robe as he was clapping.

Rukia looked up in surprise and readyed her zanpakuto just incase she neede to ruff him up alittle.

"Come my child. Come to me."Said the man as he motioned to her.

Rukia felt a force overcome her from the pit of her stomach to run to the man.She began to run and run until she was rapped in the mans arms.

"Sleep my child, Sleep." He put his cold long candle like fingures on her eye lids and closed them.

------

Rkia woke up in dark room and felt her body to see if she was okay. SHe had felt that her clothes were different. The were silk and not the clothes she was had on before.

"how changed my clothes." she said to her self.

"I did." a short blond ,with a cherry blosom in her hair, appered next to her.

Rukia was starteled.

"Hi im Akemi." the blond said. She was beautiful, waearing a black tank top, had sky blue eyes and a bright aura to herself. "Whats your name?"

"Im rukia Kuchki, Member of th 13..."Rukia was cut off in the middle of her sentence by a boy on the opposite side of her.

He put down his hood and revealed his medium length hair, pale skin, and cherry red lips.

"Yuu dont be so rude." Akemi said.

"Hey Hotaru, can you just put her to sleep again?"

Rukia figured the man in the black robe was Hotaru.

"Be nice to our guest." Hotru commanded. Akemi and Yuu shake in fear.

"Hey Hotaru, cani open the blinds? Ineed my sun." Akemi asked.

Hotaur didn't reply but Akemi knew his answer. Rukia saw the alarm clock next to her.

"Wait what ow is it 6:30 already?"

As soon as Ruki finished her question the room she was in began to shake furiously.

" What the hell? Whats going on?"

Last edited:

13courtgarud75

Special Thanksgiving Thread

"Are you ready?" Hotaur shouted as he brought put the turkey.

"I got the stuffing!" Akemi said.

Akime brought the stuffing to a large table in the extravigent meeting room.

Rukia ran and took her seat. She was carving turkey, stuffing,crnberries, gravy, and mashed potatoes."Hurry up!!!!" shouted Rukia, "Keeping a pregnate woman hungry isn't good for your health."

A few of the ther bount colonies joined them at the table and began passing the food around. Akemi began to move round in her chair and stood up.

"Why don't we go around the table and say why were thankful."Akemi suggested.

Hotaru thought about it for a few second. "I like the idea. I'll go first. I'm thankful for having the experience to be here with all of you."

Yuu stood up and began to talk. " Im thankful for being alive, and still kicking."

Akemis stood up and said, "I'm thankful for Yuu," she blushed"Hotaru. rukia,..." she continued for another 2 minutes, then one of the members from another coloney cut her off.

"I'm thankful for having friends to spen time with." said the male member.

The entire table turned and faced Rukia. They saw her swallowing peices of turkey whole.

"um...Rukia it's your turn."Said Akemi in a soft voice.

Rukia looked um and began to...talk."wel...maumaush," she was mumbling.

"Rokia. RUKIA!!!! Your talking with your mouth full.

SHe swalloed. "I'm thamkful for having great friends and a wounderful husband..." shebegan to cry,"and..my wounderful baby thats on the way."

The enitre room was filled with consoling remakes like"it'll be okay Rukia."

They continued to feast and consoil Rukia. The party continued on.

-HAPPY THANKSGIVING PEOPLE!!!!!

Eat someturkey and alot of pie.

Pie Rocks

-From
13courtgarud75

13courtgarud75

Chapter 7:
AWE

"Hold on Rukia!!!!" shouted Yuu. Rukia grabbed onto his black shirt and held tight. As the room rumbled outrageously things flew across the room and nicked Rukia on the head.

Two hours after the trembling had begun, it finally stopped. Akemi grabbed Rukia and they zoomed out toward the door. Akemi opened the door and a bright light shined in. Rukia looked around and saw it was an entrance to a castle.

"Shot gun Rukia stays in my room" shouted Akemi.

------

As Renji woke up he moved to kiss Rukia on her fore head, he saw that she wasn't there. He figured she had been in the kitchen preparing a morning breakfast. Renji continued his day and went to the restroom to start the water for his shower. As the water ran down his tan, muscular body he saw a flash of white.

"Zobimaru?"

Zobimaru is the name of his zanpakuto... this name means baboon king. It was a baboon with a snake for a tail sitting on the banister in his restroom.

"You must go find Rukia!" shouted the snake.

Renji got out of the shower and went closer to Zobimaru. He baboon continued to talk as the snake slithered around Renji's leg. The snake opened his jaw wide and chomped on Renji's leg.

"What the hell?!!!!!!"

"I have given you the power to communicate with us even in our katana form." said the baboon.

-------

Rukia entered Akemi's room and saw it was different than the outside. It was very gray and dark, but Akemi's room was bright with butterfly's flying around the room. The walls were painted like murals, with blue skies and beautiful grass plain horizons.

"Rukia, if you would like to change, there is a change of clothes in the restroom" Akemi pointed to the restroom as she finished her sentence.

Rukia went to the restroom and undressed. She saw her self in the mirror, the belly had enlarged. So far it had been a month since she conceived the baby; she began to think of names for the baby.

"If it were a girl..."

"If it were a boy..."

She changed into the clothes laid out for her...they felt just right on her body. She got out of the restroom and saw Yuu sitting on Akemi's bed flirting.

He jumped up, "Oh, hello Rukia. We weren't doing anything."

Rukia rolled her eyes, “Nice. Yuu imp not your mother. I don’t care what you’re doing."

As Rukia was speaking Yuu's jaw opened wide and he looked Rukia up and down. HE was stunned at how attractive Rukia looked for being a month pregnant. He walked and Akemi looked him up and down as well. First she saw his rough hard upper body; the she eyed his long built legs.

As Yuu left Rukia asked Akemi, "You like him don’t you."

-----

Renji grabbed a few shirts and pants and threw them into a bag. He ran to his motorcycle. He zoomed out of the drive way and went toward the direction where Zobimaru had told him to go.

---

"I would like to speak with Hotaru" commanded Rukia.

Akemi led Rukia to a very large door. The door had a crest on it, three snakes twirled around a spire.

As Rukia was about to open the door she heard aloud BOOM. A crash rattled against the door and a slam. Something collapsed on the ground. Rukia swung open the doors and ran across the long blood stained carpet. When she reached the end she stopped, frozen in awe.

Seeshinamaru13

stalking Grimmjow...from a distance...cuz yeah he'
As Renji woke up he moved to kiss Rukia on her fore head, he saw that she wasn't there. He figured she had been in the kitchen preparing a morning breakfast.
Aww that's so unbelievably sweet <3
As the water ran down his tan, muscular body he saw a flash of white.
:embarassed: my mind went into the gutter after that. >////<
Renji grabbed a few shirts and pants and threw them into a bag. He ran to his motorcycle.
You make Renji so sexy... you're awesome!!!

I can't wait for the next chapter... <3

13courtgarud75

Chapter 9:
“Practice” makes perfect

Rukia swung open the doors and ran to the end of the room and watched Yuu being carried away in a stretcher.

“Rukia,” Hotaru said in a calm but commanding voice, ”did you need something?”

Hotaru a tall, slim, red head, was sitting next to two otherodd figures. As they let down their hoods she saw one was a big man with spiky blonde hair, and a tall yet smaller than the rest, brunet with dark red eyes.

"I just wanted to know why...why you had brought me here." She hesitated.

"We'll talk about that in the morning." Hotaru said as he pointed to the door. Rukia didn't move an inch. The spiky blonde nodded his head. Then Rukia felt the carpet burn under her feet as she flew to the door.

----

Renji went to the area Zabimaru had instructed him to go to and nothing. Then, as Renji was walking around, he felt two hand push him to the ground and bound his arms in cold, cold metal.
----

When Rukia awoke the next morning, Akemi's face was hovering over Rukia's, to close for comfort. She looked at the clock it read 3:30.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to observe how one, like yourself, were to sleep." said Akemi.

"What do you mean?" asked Rukia.

"Well neither hotaru, Yuu, or I are able to sleep." Akemi replied."And i wanted to how humans sleep."

Rukia and Akemi left Akemi's room and went to the large dinning area in the castle like estate.

"Hotaru, where's Yuu?" Akemi asked.

"Yuu had an...an accident training last night." Hotaru replied.

Rukiaa remembered seeing Yuu being carried out in the strecher. she shuddered.

"Well, lets begin." Hotaru said.

Hotaru continued talking, but Rukia zoned out of the conversation and woundered off into her mnd. she asked herself questions like..

Did Yuu really get hurt in a trainning accident? Am i in trouble if i stay here?

"Rukia. RUKIA. RUKIA!!!!" shouted Hotaru.

She snapped out of it. "Huh? What?"

"We were talking about the reason you are here," Akemi said.

Rukia took interest in this part of the conversation.

"Well, basically we want to make you stronger." informed Hotaru.

Rukia tried to hide her confusion but failed.

"We want to strengthen your spiritual bound with your zanpakutou and allow you to open spiritual connections to the souls of the past and to allow you to over power a body with just one look and..." Hotaru countined informing Rukia what they were planning.

When Hotaru finished Akemi was the one with the confused face. "What the....I have no idea what u said."

----

Renji felt the cold cuffs cutting into his skin. He was pulled up and thrown into a cage. The cage was carried to a secret base hidden under gound.

"We found an intruder Sir." A woman in a tan suit was talking to whom, Renji guessed< was the Captin.

----

Rukia and Akemi went back to Akemi's room and stared out the window.

"Rukia. would you like to go to my garden?"asked Akemi. Rukia nodded her head.

"YEs. i would like that." Rukia replied.

"Okay. YOu might want to change though."

-----

Rukia and Akemi went out the window and onto the ledge. Rukia looked down and saw the clouds. she guessed they were at least 300ft above the clouds. Rukias stomach fell.

I'll finish later.omgsh

Last edited:

13courtgarud75

Sorry i havent writen somthing in like forever. i kinda gave up on my fan fic cause i wasnt goin anywhere with it but im gonna try again.

Okay.

Chapter 10:
Gorro

Rukias stomach fell. She was standing on a, 10,000 yr old, ledge and had no idea where she was going.

“Um…Akemi where are we going?”, asked Rukia

“I told you. We are going to my garden, on the roof.” replied Akemi.

Rukia clenched Akemi’s hand and closed her eyes so tight it hurt.

“We are here!!!!” shouted Akemi.

As Rukia opened her eyes she saw splatters of pinks, blues, purples, and yellows.

“This is beautiful.” said Rukia after a large gasp.

“Here,” Akemi twirled her hand. “It’s for you.” Akemi opened her hand and a deep purple rose lied there crushed in her hand.

“How….How did you….How did you do that?” asked Rukia.

“Its my dolls ability.” replied Akemi.

Rukia’s eyes widened.

“WHAT. DO. YOU. MEAN. ‘Its my dolls ability’?” asked Rukia.

“Oh my goodness.” Akemi realized what she had done.

“Well she was goin to find out what we are sooner or later.” said the tall spiky haired man.

“Gorro-senpi.” Said Akemi as she bowed. “I am sincerely sorry”

*SMACK*

Akemi fell to the floor.

“Rukia…I am sorry for the minimal respect given to you by this….PESENT.” said Gorro.

-----

Rukia brought Akemi a bag filled with ice.

Akemi fell on her knees and raised her hand towards Rukia. “Please Pri..." Akemi thought of what she was goin to say. "...Rukia. Forgive me.”

“Akemi. Its okay. I. FORGIVE. YOU.” Said Rukia in the sweetest voice she could muster up.

Hotaru slamed through Akemi’s door and grabed Rukia by the arm and brought her to his face.

“RUKIA!!!”

Last edited:

13courtgarud75

Chapter 11:
Bounts....

“Rukia!!!” said Hotaru.

Rukia’s eyes widened. “Yes?” replied Rukia
Hotaru let go of Rukia’s arm. He turned his head toward Akemi. She knew what he wanted.

“Rukia. Please let me apologize for the…harlot.” said Hotaru.

Akemi’s head went down and tears rolled down her cheeks.

Rukia still had no idea what was wrong.

“Well Thank You for passing by.” Said Rukia as she motioned to the door.
-----
When Hotaru left Rukia sat by Akemi and wondered what to say.

Akemi’s words echoed in her head…’It’s my doll’s ability.’

“Akemi, Akemi what did you mean when you said ’It’s my doll’s ability.’?” Asked Rukia.

Akemi wiped the tears from her face. “Rukia, I promised not to tell.” Replied Akemi.

Rukia thought for a moment. “Well, answer this, are you a Bount?” Asked Rukia.

Akemi lifted up her head. “You know about Bounts?” asked Akemi.

“Yeah. Well my team and I destroyed, what we thought, was the last of them. But if you’re a Bount then we were wrong.” Replied Rukia.

Akemi walked to a bookshelf and grabbed a book that look like it was passed down from the 14th century. “This is a record of all the Bounts that have successfully entered the human world.” Said Akemi as she opened the book. “And they are categorized by clan.”

Rukia was amazed. She did not know so many Bounts can coincide with each other. Then it came to the page where the “runts” were. “Here!!! These are the Bounts we killed.” All the names of the Bounts were there along with their pictures. On the pictures were a big “X” drawn with blood.

Now what are Bounts you may be asking? Bounts are living beings that have a special component that is encompassed by a Human soul. Bounts absorb Human souls, making them their own. It is these abilities that have named Bounts at various times in Human history as "vampires". As the accidental creations of a Shinigami scientist, they were once affiliated with Soul Society. Currently the Bounts in general are only a small tribe of beings from what they once were. Due to their circumstance they are neither affiliated with Soul Society nor the living world, they are pariahs, accepted in neither dimension.
The natural abilities they possess due to their unique creation differentiate them from normal Humans. These abilities include:

Soul Absorption: Bounts normally try to absorb the Human's soul after the person dies and is trying to pass on. But they are also capable of taking the souls of those who are living, to do so kills the Human
Immortality: By absorbing Human souls, a Bount can live forever. When they absorb Human souls, they gain eternal life.

Empowerment: By taking the souls of living Humans, Bounts gain unique abilities.

Akemi turned the page and there were hundreds possible thousands of Bounts all killed by Shinigamis (Soul Reapers). Then it came to a familiar face. It was Hotaru. This was Hotaru’s clan. It hundreds and hundreds of followers. Above Hotaru’s name it said “Pure Breeds”.

Rukia’s eyes widened.

Bount Information provided by:
Bount - Bleach Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back