• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

True Romance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nunni856

Make up a story about it. There's not much to tell so here's how it goes around
You can live by yourself if you want, live in dorms, live with a room mate or more. There's also high school. You can have a job. so ya....There's not much to say so lol. you get the idea.​

Rules
1. No godmodding/powerplaying
2. Romance (of couse it says so on the title) is allowed but pg-13
3. Don't leave anyone out
4. Cursing is allowed but keep it under control
5. Don't mess with other people's romance
6. Have fun

Template
Name:
Apperance:
Personality:
Bio:

Extra stuff (opintional)
Dorm:
Job:
Roomate:

Hope ya like it!

Akuma

Template
Name: Shawn Kage
Apperance: Tall, has blonde hair that goes down to his shoulder, wears a black tank-top with black lether long pants with flames up the sides of them, he also wears black shades.
Personality: shawn is a sweet guy that gets along with everyone, he likes surfing, drumbing and kickboxing
Bio: Shawn is a border at the local high school because he moved towns and he didn't have anyone to live with because his mom and dad die in a car crash.

Extra stuff (opintional)
Dorm: #6
Job: Dosen't Have one at the moment
Roomate: Dosen't Have one at the moment

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
I like the way we can make up our own story and romance here. Well done, prepare for an awesome RP man, I'm in.

Name: Jet Ritsuzen
Apperance: Jet stands at abot 6'4 and has an athletic build. He has blue/black hair that come down to his shoulders, and a silver fringe that just covers his eyes. He has a solid face with deep blue eyes, and a clean shaven face.

He wears a simple black button up shirt with blue tribal designs up it, and a pair of black baggy jeans. His shoes are a simple black colour, but feel like extremely short fur.

Personality: Jet is usually a quiet guy, but when he feels comfortable, will talk till you have to run away. He is quite smart, and has a smart-ass comeback for most cut downs. He has a compeditive ego, and hates to loss, or be told what to do.
Bio: Jet is a simple guy that has already finished school, and is taking a year off studying. He is out of home, and lives with his mates for the time being. He wants to find someone to be with now, and hopes to find one soon.

Extra stuff (opintional)
Dorm: Flat with mates (NPC's controlled by me)
Job: Mechanic
Roomate: NPC's for now.

kaligrl89

Name: Fayt

Apperance:
normal_1128034502_eanimegirl.jpg

Same appearance and everything, but has blue hair.

Personality: Fayt is often quite at times, but once shes comfortable of her surrounding, she starts getting along with everyone else. She likes to make new friends, and tries to be there for others even if they dislike her.

Bio: Fayt has moved many times during her life and has gone to many differet schools. She hopes to attend this school for the rest of her school years, and maybe even find someone special. Her parents died in a car crash when she was 10 years old and has been living with her grandparents ever since. Now, she lives in a school dorm, and works as a waitress at a cafe.

Extra stuff (opintional)
Dorm: #28
Job: Works as a waitress at a Cafe near the school
Roomate: None

Nunni856

Thanks for joining! Here is mine!

Template
Name: Maya
Apperance: http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f75/Ancient_Death/anime/Willow.jpg (w/o those wings, hair is brown, eyes are brown)
Personality: gentle, nice, caring and cheerful
Bio: Maya's mother died from cancer and her father is an alcoholic. She left her father with her older brother and her brother taught her how to take care of herself good. Her brother died from being run over by a drunk driver..which appears to be her father and she was mad at her father for drinking too much because her brother is the only person she is so close to. Now she lives in dorms and seems to be happy with the life she has now but when she finds someone who she seems to trust so much, she'll act on her own true personality which is alot more nicer than when she acts around people.

Extra stuff (opintional)
Dorm: #14
Job: a bartender at a fancy resturant
Roomate: None at the moment

Y

Yihazu

Template
Name: Shane Finny
Apperance: Will find pic later
Personality: Strong and tough but can get really sweet and kind around hot girls
Bio: Shane Is a normal 17 yr old teenager going through his last year at high school and getting ready for the trials of life. Shane hasn't had a lot of experiance with girls so he want's to find a girlfriend by the end of the year so he doesn't wuss out in life with girls.

Extra stuff (opintional)
Dorm: #16
Job: Waiter, but wants to be a laywer
Roomate: none yet but will share his room with girls if they want.

xandman

Template
Name:kane
Apperance:
Personality:Kane is a cool and romantic guy,sometime can be alot serious but....
Bio:Kane lived near a high school,He likes to pump-up so muscle,he plays alot of sports like soccer.He plays regular guitar,he even did a concert.....for old ladies who loved romantic songs

Extra stuff (opintional)
Dorm:13*
Job: pizza delivery
Roomate:no on for now

Nunni856

ok yea but by the time it gets to post 5 or something or whenever i say so..it's too late so sry...neways! RP!...stop j/k lol start!

Maya awoke in her dorm. She gets up slowly and looked at her watch. There's still time to hang around before her job starts. Today is her day off from school and on that day, no added pressure is on her and she is satisfatied with that. She gets up and went to the cafetria to get some water and a lil breakfest.

As she finishes her breakfest, she throws it away and went outside to work on her homework from yesterday. She sat on her favorite table and started working on her home work.

When Maya is nearly done with her homework, she looked at her watch again and it was almost 10 am. her job starts at exactly 10:10 am. She picks up her books and went to her dorm to drop it off and put on her work clothes and went to the entrance of the building and got on her motorcycle to go to work.

She successfully reached at the resturant she worked in on time and went behind the bar to start serving people. One man came up to her and order his drink. She got out a glass and started serving him.

xandman

Kane woke up,he walk to the bathroom and took his clothes.He came out of the bathroom with a Lacosse t-shirt and a jean tommy hilfiger,he put his golden ring and went outside.He took some eggs and a cup of milk.He had nothing to do so he went outside and played some soccer with other people,it was a 5vs 5,kane was the attacker

Shadukai X

Banned
Template
Name: Keiji
Apperance: tall with long blonde hair, musclular
Personality: outgoing and funny
Bio: likes to make ppl laugh and tries to make friends

kaligrl89

Fayt woke up from hearing her alarm clock go off. She took a shower and got dressed. She took her books and went out into the school's courtyard with her breakfast.

The courtyard was her favorite place to study. It was quiet and it almost seemed like her own private spot. No one was ever here. She sat her usual table and started writing her report about the different styles of dancing. Dancing was her favorite thing to do, but it was the writing part that she disliked. She started typing away on her laptop while listening to her mp3 player.

"Oh, I forgot, I have rehearsals today. Better practice after I'm done writing my report," she said to herself.

Nunni856

As her break is about to come up, her boss came up to her and said, "Hey, Maya. Why don't you take a break early from now on? You deserved it since you're never late. Hah, you even got here in time before your job starts." Maya laughs.
"You sure? I could still take my break at the exact time."
"Yeah, I'm sure. Just take it as a compliment for me saying 'Good job, keep it up.' I just don't want to just come up to you and say that. I want to give you something as a gift and this is a gift."
"Thanks."
"No problem."
Maya's boss went back to his office and went to work as Maya went to take her break by going back to her dorm and listen to music. Maya got her motorcycle and went back to the dorm and she layed down on her bed while she listened to her music.
It was lunch time during her break and she went to the cafetria. While she walked to the cafetria, she saw alot of people hanging out laughing and having a good time. "At least I have a nice, and quiet life. That's what I wanted." She muttered. She got her lunch and went to her small table to eat and do her book report for high school.
After she finished her lunch, she threw away her trash and gathered her books and it was 10 minutes left of her break. so she's using the last 8 minutes to sleep for a while because she couldn't sleep good last night. There was too many people making noise outside the dorm.
She used up all of her 8 minutes and she woke up and started walking out to get to her motorcycle. When she got to her motorcycle, she put on her helmet and started the engine. She rode her motorcycle to the resturant and got there in time. She came back to work and waited for people to come up to her and order their drinks.

Akuma

Shawn awoke in his dorm, shawn hade spares till after lunch so he thoght to himself "The surf look good, might go for a surf". He when and got his bordshorts on. Shawn got his surfbord and started walking to the beach.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Jet woke up late.... again. "Dammit, I really gotta get a better alarm clock!" He rushed into his mechanic uniform and then raced to work. Thank god it was only a block away. He walked in to the repair section, and looked at all the nice cars that were in today. He walked up to his boss, apologied for being late, and then asked which cars were his today.

"You're lucky that you're the best mechanic I have, or you would have been fired a long time ago. You have to start on the WRX today." Jet turned around to see a pearlesent WRX that was already on the ramp, and wiped his brow. "Time for work now...

He worked under the car for about two hours, putting a new 3 inch exhaust system and installing a turbo and blow-off valve. He decided to tell his boss that he was going for his hour break, and would be back soon. He wiped his hands clean of the grease from the car. He began to walk around the corner to the Cafe, then remembered that his wallet was in his work locker. He ran back to grab it, then continued his lunch break.

Jet walked into the cafe, and sat down, asking for a white coffee, and a salad sandwich. He looked around, and saw a girl at the counter serving drinks to some of the other people in there. He looked her up and down, then smiled. She was only about 16, and had an excellent body on her. "I should have been coming here before..."

Y

Yihazu

ooc: Sweet let's get the party started :D

ic: Shane LIked to sleep in. But today he had work, and that meant getting up at 9:00. To early for Shane's likings but he hadn't a choice if he wanted to keep his job. So When the time came, Shane got out of bed and got dressed. He did his hair and jumped on his skateboard and rode it to his work. he was 5 minutes earlier than he was supposed to be there so he walked in and got ready anyway. When he started he noticed a the girl who lived in the room two doors down from him. "How's it going? Don't you live two doors up from me?" He said after taking a guy's order.

kaligrl89

She looked at her phone to check the time, so that she had time for a short practice before she had to go to work. She took all her stuff and headed towards the practice room.

She was in the locker room to put all her stuff and to change into her dance clothes. Suddenly, her phone started ringing. It was a call from her manager from the Cafe.

"Hey, Fayt. I have a big favor to ask you. Could you possibly come right now and fill in for someone?" the manager asked her.
"But I don't have to come in for another hour," she told him, trying to pass by.
"I know, but your the only girl here that I can get a hold of. Please, we're short on waitresses right now," the manager told her.
"Fine, I'll be there in about 30 mintues," she told him and hung up.

She arrived at the Cafe with her work clothes and extra clothes for after work.
"Thanks so much. You're a life saver," the manager told her.
She just smiled and got changed and went out to start taking orders.

"Good Afternoon. May I take your order?" she asked, smiling.

Nunni856

Maya started to her tired and her shoulders hurt a bit. As Shane asked her a question, she started to remember that sometimes she see him coming in and out of his dorm room. Maya started to answer his question as she is still cleaning the glass, "Um, yea I think so. I saw you coming out of your dorm room. You're dorm room #16, right?" Maya questioned him.

Maya awaited his answer then a person asked for another drink. She went and served him a drink. Then while serving him the drink, she noticed a guy looking at her. She smiled at him and then got another glass for another person ordering a drink.

Then around 5 pm, Maya's cellphone rang and she went to get it. She picked it up and a friend of hers called.
"Hey Maya! This random thing just happended and i know you got a break from school, but you have to come to school to take this test you missed."
"You serious? Umm...okay but I don't know what my boss might say if i told him."
Maya gets a lil bit nervous and then took a deep breath. "Maya?" said her friend, checking if Maya isn't ignoring her.
"Okay, I'll try to get permission. If I can't, I'll call you and tell the teacher that I can't make it because of my boss."
"Got it, try to make it, okay?"
"Okay, bye" Maya hung up her cell phone and sighed and went to her boss's office. She knocked on the door and her boss told her to come in.
"Hey, boss. Look, my friend called me and told me that I have to take this test that I missed back at school."
"Whoa, you missed a test?"
"Yeah, I was wondering if it's okay with you, that I could go to school and take this test."
"Well...Okay, but make it back to finish your work."
"I will. Thanks." Maya got out her boss's room and waved good-bye to Shane, "I'm gonna get back to school to take this test." Maya went to her motorcycle and got on and started the engine. She went on her way to school.

She parked her motorcycle in the parking lot and went to the front entrance of her high school. It appears that most students still comes to their school even though that it's their break. She went to her class and saw the teacher grading papers. She went up to her teacher and asked about the test. The teacher gave it to her and she sat down on her desk and started the test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back