• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TVA's Scenario Lengths

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
It took me around 10-12 hours each, and that includes the time on paused the game so I can go read the translation of each cutscene, but note that I was playing on easy mode and I breezed right through. I tried my second playthrough on Standard and that time I payed more attention on my deck and spend more time grinding, collecting treasures, and doing the Mirage Arena mission. So it was around 16 hours after I beat the story with the second playthrough with one individual character, almost getting 90% took me around 21 hours for one person.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I like what I'm hearing here. We're getting a decently sized single-character scenario for each of the three, and the average person is in the 30s when they get to the end. Of course, this means I'll be in the late 40s/early 50s, but that's just because I want it to be really easy, lol.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
i wasnt there back then xD

hahaha i came across this whole series by accident actually.

Didn't we all? The nature of this game suggests that even those who created it did it on accident lmao.
But I was at a family friend's house during a "grown folks" party, so the mom told her son to run out and get a game that my brother and I could play in the back, so he rented "some Disney game" that came highly recommended. I was at that age where I was starting to get into more mature games, but I was still young enough to be interested in a Disney game. Been addicted ever since my mind was first blown by the opening cutscene. XD

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
well i was young enough to where i wasnt really concerned with what it was. i actually got CoM because i remember watching my neighbor play kh1 and i thought it was cool. i got this game and was confused the ENTIRE time. then saw that kh2 came out and was like, whatever i'll get it maybe it will be fun, i fell in love with KH. then i got kh1 used at gamestop and it took off from there.

then i played it in order and it all made sense

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
i'm trying not to think about it because i feel it will go by faster, and it kinda works. although i have Kh thoughts while lying in bed and i dont fall asleep from my mind racing. the only person i know who knows what kh is hates it and makes fun of me for it.

so i'm alone on this one...

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
What kinda schools do you two attend? o_O

Where I went (since I'm about to start college as well), no one gave a shit about what you were into.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
i still got a year of high school and playing kingdom hearts as a senior is not excepted by any means

Ha it's not even that's it's not expected at my age or the school that I'm at. It's just I play football and run track, so most of my friends/teammates play Madden and every FPS known to man. But that's it. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back