• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight, road to Dawn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai

Oh.
ok, diz says that riku is twilight in twilight town. in the end of the game riku chooses the middle path and diz say "you choose the road to twilight" and riku says "no, of dawn". So..at the end of CoM look at riku's trenchcoat, and then watch deep dive and you'll see that the guy ontop of the building that is blindfolded has the exact trenchcoat. also when he said the road of dawn, meaning twilight...the path lead him to twilight town, and deep dive occurs in twilight town.

Keyblade88

so far the only real connection that we have with twilight town, is the world card that vexen gives you.
we still don't truly know if there is a REAL twilight town, existing in one of the other worlds. (we probably will find out in kh2.)

we still can't really say that the DD place is twilight town...

nEo-RiKu617

umm u got wut riku says wrong... diz says, "which road will u choose?" and riku replies "the road in between, twilight." den diz says, " to dusk?" and riku replies "no 2 dawn"..

P

PrincessOfHeart

Why do you think Deep Dive occurs in twilight town ? It looks more like a place from final fantasy . Sort of like that one place where it always rains in FF9 . But anyway I'm pretty sure Riku is the Blindfolded Unknown.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Why don't you people stop thinking about DD. One thing is that the place was in darkness while TT is always in Dawn/Dusk.

2. You don't even know if Riku will still have the coat or be in new clothes. Or if he will have a blindfold. The BFU is an early model of Riku in KH2. And as an early model they most likely changed him like the BHK and Kairi. Meaning he will look different most likely and might be wearing something else. And I think there will be no blindfold on him.

Keyblade88

i think he'll probably still be wearing the unknown trench...considering he is an unknown...kinda makes sense doesn't it?

oh, and the BFU, is riku (it's been confirmed...where? *runs away*)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Its never been said if he is a part of the Organization. So how do u kno if hes an Unknown? Hes not a nobody.

Keyblade88

whoever spread the theory around that all unknowns are part of the organization should be dragged out to the street and shot...

D

Divine Slayer

Keyblade88 said:
whoever spread the theory around that all unknowns are part of the organization should be dragged out to the street and shot...
Yeah. To those who didn't notice, the members that we do know are part of the Organization are "nobodies" which is not to say that they are nothing but they aren't somebodies either. Riku is a somebody, not a nobody (then again, isn't it possible for there to be a nobody that resembles riku, similar to how Namine is the shadow of kairi and is called a nobody?)

R

Riku the Enigma

Sora#2 said:
ok, diz says that riku is twilight in twilight town. in the end of the game riku chooses the middle path and diz say "you choose the road to twilight" and riku says "no, of dawn". So..at the end of CoM look at riku's trenchcoat, and then watch deep dive and you'll see that the guy ontop of the building that is blindfolded has the exact trenchcoat. also when he said the road of dawn, meaning twilight...the path lead him to twilight town, and deep dive occurs in twilight town.

Personaly I think BFU is Riku but those blindfolds dont necessary mean hes blind, maybe they mean that he cant find the light or something like that, and I dont think hes going to be wearing it in KH2. And second, The place in deep dive cant be Twilight Town because Twilight Town always stays at dawn. It could possibly be the world of darkness because the place looks all dark and is overflowed by Neo Shadows, maybe Riku is there because maybe the Organization (if he is in it) travels around other worlds for some purpose they have to acomplish or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back