• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two keyblades?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chimpguy0

I noticed (and im sure u all did, too) that in KH another side, another story the BHK and that other kid had two keyblades. Do we know if sora can have two keyblades out at once?

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Ok, ever heard of editing? Geez, dumbass! *hands him the award of stupiedest triple-post ever*

And yeah, Goofy and Sora 'fuse' into Brave mode giving Sora 2 keyblades.

Awards
apparently you can fuse with Donald as well but what i want to know is if you fuse with other party members that you can only get on that world (like alladin or tarzan)

Ryu

an obscene gesture
MUST... RESIST... FLAME !! ... dude, I love it how you manage to write your post the size of an elephant, yet leave out all the correct grammar, which still makes it impossible to read...

Now, ehem, on topic: yes, you can fuse with one of the party members and wield 2 keyblades for a while, including possible new attacks and abilities. However I don't think you can fuse with party members like Tarzan or Auron.

karthikg

haha
i agree completely with the 'must resist flame thing'
what a dumbass..
bt yes in tgs 2004 trailer we saw that he fuses w/ goofy to g into brave mode and weild 2.

chimpguy0

that sounds pretty dumb.. . . . . .. .. fusing. . . . . . .. + i never saw that trailer where there fused. which one is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back