• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two new KH games

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden

I think the next installment in the series will be two games realeased rather closly together (like a year's differntial) on a prequel, and the othe a sequel (ie KH3, and KH zero, or somthing.) for those who say no sequel for KH3 the ending (non secret one) was open and cryptic enough for a sequel, and you can't say the secret ending isn't fodder enough for a new game. Or mabey the next game will swicth back and forth between past and present. In short words I BELIEVE IN KH3!!!

you guys got any ideas

ssdragongoku

Remember he says like darkness and light are eternal so nothing ness should be too or something like that. Plus I think theere is going to be a kingdom hearts 3 because of the letter the king send to sora... Also there could be a pre game because in the first game. there was a quote I think It was like the keybears brought great destruction to the world. Plus there has to be a door to darkness if there is a door to light. They have to co-exist.

Zefie

We may never know until we get solid evidence that there's going to be any more sequals, But as Sephy-kun said, Xehanort's heartless was not completely dystroyed.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
Aiden said:
I think the next installment in the series will be two games realeased rather closly together (like a year's differntial) on a prequel, and the othe a sequel (ie KH3, and KH zero, or somthing.) for those who say no sequel for KH3 the ending (non secret one) was open and cryptic enough for a sequel, and you can't say the secret ending isn't fodder enough for a new game. Or mabey the next game will swicth back and forth between past and present. In short words I BELIEVE IN KH3!!!

you guys got any ideas

i agree with you(not everything you said)but my theories for KH3 and a prequel are more along the line of your thoughts

ssdragongoku

WAIT A MINUTE ok Riku was using Ansems heartless to gain the powers of darkness.... what happend to ansem as heartless? Its not gone either is it.

FinalSora14

ssdragongoku said:
there was a quote I think It was like the keybears brought great destruction to the world..
actually it states that some people thought a keyblader brought destruction while another group says that he brought peace, so there are 2 sides of the story. dont believe me check it again, and read it carefully.

ssdragongoku

Xehanort was too easy the only part that wsa hard as when you were Riku... they could have done a better job with that part... they messid it up. Sephiroth was a challenge Xehanort was not.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Sephy-kun said:
well, it should, and plus, Xehanort's Heartless was never truley distroyed
This could be true...
If you remember Xehanort's Heartless' last line in CoM was: "I will return!"

Last edited:

hooded_twilight0

Zefie said:
o_O Then in that case I have a loooooonng ways to go before i even think about battling him!
Well you could try, but unless u got MAD SKILLZ then ur screwed. The earliest level I beat him at was level 67, but I've only beaten him twice so I think I'll try to beat him as early as possible sometime in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back