• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two new KH games

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
ssdragongoku said:
Xehanort was too easy the only part that wsa hard as when you were Riku... they could have done a better job with that part... they messid it up. Sephiroth was a challenge Xehanort was not.

xemnas you mean. sehanort's nobody. not xehanort. xehanort is dead. but his heartless the fake ansem is not completely.

Zefie

hooded_twilight0 said:
Well you could try, but unless u got MAD SKILLZ then ur screwed. The earliest level I beat him at was level 67, but I've only beaten him twice so I think I'll try to beat him as early as possible sometime in the near future.
Yeah I tried and I got my butt whooped in three seconds...literally! Even though the fake ansem isn't completly dead which leaves a possiblity for a sequal, I dont think we'll be seeing one for quite awhile considering Final Fantasy vs XIII isn't scheduled untill somewhere in 2008.

Crona Tronic

Zefie said:
Yeah I tried and I got my butt whooped in three seconds...literally! Even though the fake ansem isn't completly dead which leaves a possiblity for a sequal, I dont think we'll be seeing one for quite awhile considering Final Fantasy vs XIII isn't scheduled untill somewhere in 2008.

agreed, we wont see a sequel for a while, but the fact that he had that secret video, to me and im sure many other people, is an official confirmation of KH3 as long as KH2 is successful. this is just my opinion so dont bash me :p

IAmARevenant

I think that there should deffidently be a sequel. I mean, look at the Mickey note at the end of KH2. If there wasn't a sequel, then that would never be solved.
Plus, if there was some war in the past, do you think they would've said somethig about it in KH2 before they would go plunging into a prequel which would depict that very event?
Sephy-kun said:
Xehanort's Heartless was never truley distroyed
dammit! WHE WILL HE DIE?!?!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
If there was a chance for 2 KH games to be made for PS3...we would have to wait for about a decade or something..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back