• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two worlds that would "surprise us" What do you think they are?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Guys, I can't find the interview where Nomura said that there will never be any FF worlds.

Can anyone who knows what I'm talking about find it? I skimmed through KHU's Nomura interviews and surprisingly didn't see it.

A

Audo

Well, i think they should. Itd be a new experience for KH worlds. Not just the Disney or KH ones, but an FF one.
I wish i could smack you...
And all others. Rawr.
KH is not about FF. FF = Cameos, nothing more.

Guys, I can't find the interview where Nomura said that there will never be any FF worlds.

Can anyone who knows what I'm talking about find it? I skimmed through KHU's Nomura interviews and surprisingly didn't see it.
I don't recall it, but I hope you can find it >:3

personally, Final Fantasy worlds in KH = epic fail.
QFT.

A

Audo

I'm now searching for the interview, assuming it exists.
and I stumbled upon the KH1 Ultimania :3 (it isnt listed on KHU)
So now i'm reading it.

KH Ultimania said:
Question: We'd also like to ask a setting-type question about Cloud. Was he originally from Hollow Bastion?

Nomura: In the Kingdom Hearts setting, at any rate, yes.

Cissy

Bronze Member
I suddenly imagined Jenova crammed into one of Ansem's test tubes that encircle his office.

Awards
I'm now searching for the interview, assuming it exists.
and I stumbled upon the KH1 Ultimania :3 (it isnt listed on KHU)
So now i'm reading it.

Don't bother with KHU- they don't have it. (By the way, is that the interview if they ask if Cloud was "left behind" during the heartless raid? I actually just read that in an interview posted on KHI that was originally KHU, and found it interesting.)

I'm like delusional right now. I don't get it. I could have sworn I saw it a few months ago.

But the closest I get is this:

Will FF charaters be appearing in this game as well?
Nomura: They will. But, the FF characters in Kingdom Hearts are guests. That won't change.
Even if they do appear it'll be about the same number as the first game. And not just new characters, some characters who appears in the first game are going to be in there too.

I mean, that basically proves it, but that isn't what I was looking for.

Cissy

Bronze Member
I remember the interview you're talking about, too.

Don't know where you'd find it, though. >> I mean, if KHU doesn't have it...

Maybe KH-vids?

A

Audo

Don't bother with KHU- they don't have it. (By the way, is that the interview if they ask if Cloud was "left behind" during the heartless raid? I actually just read that in an interview posted on KHI that was originally KHU, and found it interesting.)
Mhm that's the one.
KHU Interview w/Tetsuya Nomura - Kingdom Hearts Insider

I'm like delusional right now. I don't get it. I could have sworn I saw it a few months ago.

But the closest I get is this:

I mean, that basically proves it, but that isn't what I was looking for.
Yeah, though people don't seem to like 'basically' and want 'definite' D:

TechTV: Since "Kingdom Hearts" featured Disney worlds, will "Kingdom Hearts II" feature Disney worlds or "Final Fantasy" worlds or both?

Nomura: What I can say is that [of the] Disney worlds introduced in the original "Kingdom Hearts," a handful will be revisited in the sequel, and there will also be original worlds created for "Kingdom Hearts II," much like Hollow Bastion was in the original.
That it? He doesn't address FF worlds though =/ So i guess not.

Awards
I remember the interview you're talking about, too.

Don't know where you'd find it, though. >> I mean, if KHU doesn't have it...

Maybe KH-vids?

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm pulling my hair out.

Yeah, though people don't seem to like 'basically' and want 'definite' D:
Like you and me? xD

Quote:
TechTV: Since "Kingdom Hearts" featured Disney worlds, will "Kingdom Hearts II" feature Disney worlds or "Final Fantasy" worlds or both?

Nomura: What I can say is that [of the] Disney worlds introduced in the original "Kingdom Hearts," a handful will be revisited in the sequel, and there will also be original worlds created for "Kingdom Hearts II," much like Hollow Bastion was in the original.

That it? He doesn't address FF worlds though =/ So i guess not.
No, but when I read that interview on KHU a little while ago at KHU- I saw the question and I was like, "Check and Mate."

And then I wasn't.

A

Audo

Rofl. I'm still looking.
But I like this quote, it's something I said a long time ago and no one agreed/believed with me (That Nomura knows how it will end)
GMR: With the first Kingdom Hearts, you took a wait-and-see approach before starting work on a sequel. Now that the series is a success, do you plan to turn Kingdom Hearts into an ongoing, Final Fantasy-sized franchise? What is the future of Kingdom Hearts?

TN: I believe that the Final Fantasy series is one that will continue forever. On the other hand, Kingdom Hearts will come to an end at some point. Whether that end comes in the next story or in several more installments, I do not know. What I do know is that I already see that "last scene" that will put an end to Kingdom Hearts.
Reminds me of how the LOST writers know the exact scene that will end the series. :3

Anyways, still no luck on the FF thing for me. D:

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
It's alll in a snowglobe....

That's how it will end.

Or that it was all in the head of an autistic boy. (I'm guessing no one gets that refernce. It ticked the fans of a show, can't remember which, to no end when the final scene to this cult show was that the entire story took place in this boys end. I think it was St. Elsewhere)

Awards
It better be epic.

Or we'll poke him with a FAIL stick.

We've been prodding him with a FAIL twig since the release of KH2, so he's definitely entering dangerous territory.

Oh, found the interview:

Will we be seeing any Final Fantasy worlds this time around?

Nomura: No. I'm tired of being proked by fail twig, so I would be scared of being smashed by FAIL branch if I were to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back