• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two worlds that would "surprise us" What do you think they are?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Indeed it is.

Wow we are taking desperate measures here. But yes, rather a bit of Dahl over the likes of Hannah Montana and High School Musical XD.

-- Andy

A

Audo

Matilda is apparently made by a company that is owned by Sony =/
No Disney involvement at all.

KeyMaker

Perhaps there will be a "World of Beginning" in contrast to "The End of the World". A ploace where worlds are born instead of where they end up after being swallowed by darkness.

Awards
Perhaps there will be a "World of Beginning" in contrast to "The End of the World". A ploace where worlds are born instead of where they end up after being swallowed by darkness.

Those aren't exactly 'surprising', though.

sorabrawl

Indeed it is.

Wow we are taking desperate measures here. But yes, rather a bit of Dahl over the likes of Hannah Montana and High School Musical XD.

-- Andy

You know, I have a horrible feeling that High School Musical will replace Atlantica.....I'm scared ):

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Pocahontas (me like native americans) and Toon Town from Who Framed Roger Rabbit (don't know if Disney owns it though, but even if they did, it probably would never appear in KH)

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Toon Town is co-owned by DIsney and George Lucas. The problem is Disney and George Lucas had a big falling out over who owned Roger Rabbit (the character) and are just now making up.

It would be interesting, but they would sensor Jessica, the references to infidelity (although they did it well in the movie with the pattycake thing) and the murder. And the judge too maybe. (shudders) he was creepy.

Pocahontas would be nice, and explain why she's not a PoH. Maybe because her movie wasn't happy?

and I saw Tron after it came out. I saw it on Tape so I want to see it again on DVD. The story is good, and it was the first time that CG was used extensively in a movie (though it was only 15 minutes) so the reason everything is so bright is to cover when they use CG

And I really like Finn in Tron, who got sucked into the computer trying to prove that the head of ENCOM stole his programs. Very Fun. Finn was REALLY powerful in there b/c he was a creater. Please watch it Ren.

Ren

adios motherfucker
You know, I have a horrible feeling that High School Musical will replace Atlantica.....I'm scared ):

No. I'm sure Nomura isn't that stupid. It wouldn't be surprising, it'd be ridiculous.
Please, no more mention of HSM + KH. I might vomit.

Pocahontas would be nice, and explain why she's not a PoH. Maybe because her movie wasn't happy?

I'm sad that she wasn't a princess, too. :/
Or Mulan, or Ariel.

and I saw Tron after it came out. I saw it on Tape so I want to see it again on DVD. The story is good, and it was the first time that CG was used extensively in a movie (though it was only 15 minutes) so the reason everything is so bright is to cover when they use CG

And I really like Finn in Tron, who got sucked into the computer trying to prove that the head of ENCOM stole his programs. Very Fun. Finn was REALLY powerful in there b/c he was a creater. Please watch it Ren.

I might watch it :3
I'll definitely watch Tr2n when it comes out, so I'll look into watching Tron.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Thanks ren!I hope you enjoy it!

And Mulan isn't a princess. I think her father was something like a lord, but she isn't a real princess.

Ariel was probably just programming thing. She would have flop around the floor or something b/c of that tail. And when she's human people remember her as being a mute so that would be hard...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back