• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

U Know U Have Played Too Much KH/CoM when...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I posted this already. but it dissappeared

You have various pictures of Kairi on your wall [the only one I'm NOT guilty of]

You practice Strike Raid EVERYDAY

You go trick-or-treating as DWU [It was my last year]

You get the heartless symbol tattoed on your chest [I was drunk]

Everyday, you say "Kingdom Hearts.. Fill me.. with your power of Darkness.... SUPREME DARKNESS!

You make comparison's of how crappy your life is to Riku's *whispers to self [I'll kill you Sora]

You when your friend leaves, you sing "When you walk away..."

You are travelling in space with a mouse, duck, ang dog-thing [sets joimt down]

Your girlfriend lets you get away with calling her Kairi

You make up fanfics, makig DiZ out to be the ruler of cereal. [Yes they deserved to die, and I hope they burn in hell!] (Cept' Axel and Larxene)

You scream like a bitch when KH2 come out [I will]

You smack your brother saying "SUBMIT!!!" [No reason, its fun]

You attack inanimate objects with a broomstick

You watch the "Nightmare Before Christmas" and attack the tv screen with Vortex,and Strike Raid.[you know the part where Sally saves Santa Clause, but Oogie sucks up all the bugs in the room]

You puposely call your girlfriend Kairi again, seeing if she will let you get away again [she smacked me]

You see Sora doing abilities in KH1 that are only availabe in COM and KH2. [Sliding Dash, and Wall Kick]

Every song from it is on your Mp3

You ask your mom "Where is Sora?"

You order a black robe from Ebay and pretend you're Axel:D

You have dreams in which you are Sora. [It was where he fought the field of heartless]

The number one reason is:

You attack people in the street with a custom Keyblade your friend makes yelling "OPEN YOUR HEART TO DARKNESS!!!" [Also drunk]

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
...When you visit your white-haired grandpa, you wear red shorts and smack him with your house key yelling, "KINGDOM HEARTS IS LIGHT!" Or "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH RIKU?!"

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You know you've played to much COM when you get mad at your bedroom for not changing when you nailed a card to it...

--|| SORA ||--

u play to much KH/KH: Com when ur walking n a park and see a old man feeding ducks..then u run up to him punch the living cr** out of him,and call the ducks donalds( yes more then 1 donald lol ) and say : ur stupid donald he was a heartless " right infront of a police officer or ur mom ROFL!!!!!

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
When you dye your bedsheet black (and it's not halloween) and wear it
Attack the dice in a game of Monopoly (Halloween Town - Oogie Boogie)
Believe that if you buy a new lock and key for your bedroom that it will change clour and shape
Become very suspicious when you see a molehill (Heartless rising)
Believe anyone with red spiky hair can control fire (Axel)
Kill a scientist (Vexen) for not being loyal to your boss
Believe a mouse could ever wear a black cloak

Deidara

Great suggestions. I got another one.

You know you've played too much when you have memorized every bit of text from Kh1 and CoM and over-analyzed them (TWICE) just to hypothesize some crazy stuff about KH2.

E

Ecstacy

u know you've played too much if

1. if your mom tells you to lock the door behind you on your way out and you say you will do your best to lock the door of darkness

2. if you have kh covers

3. if your on this site like me creating theories for agame that isn't due out for a while

4.kh undies

im so bored lol

Brian

LishatheAeroMage

When you're a boy . . . And you start to like pink again.

When you get into a fight at school . . . and you go slo-mo in the middle of the action.

When you sing "Simple and Clean" in your sleep.

When you decide to grow your hair long, spike it, and dye it bright orange.

When you and a bunch of KH-loving people make fake weapons and dress up as the Organization for Halloween, and repeat quotes from the member the'yre dressed up as to random people on the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back