• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

uhhh is this too easy....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora Final Max

yeah ive been reading the reviews and they say its to easy and i was wondering should i make it on hard mode or somthin?

King Sora

yeah it does seem that all the reviewers (well most) are saying that the game was too easy and that it was all the smashing of the X button. I don't really mind that, i guess you really haveto like the kh series to really enjoy it. Maybe the reviewers didn't want to play it so they weren't thrilled about it

Forman

Website
www.FormanBand.com
You know what though? You could (if you really wanted to) get through KH1 AND CoM just as easily button mashing. That's what's fun about it. We love action, and button mashing is action. I feel like magic and stuff was added to appease the angry FF fans. I don't think I used one summon in KH1.

So....

Screw it.

rikupwns

^^^ditto i never used a summon either screw the reviewers as long as we enjoy it thats all that matters right

Light Wielder

Forman said:
You know what though? You could (if you really wanted to) get through KH1 AND CoM just as easily button mashing. That's what's fun about it. We love action, and button mashing is action. I feel like magic and stuff was added to appease the angry FF fans. I don't think I used one summon in KH1.

So....

Screw it.

For real man i just used all my summons for the first time last week. I've already beaten KH1 but i decided to play it a little and i realized that i had summons, and im like wow...either im slow or didnt care.

fangirl_goddess

I only used Tinkerbell because she healed you. And I sucked at healing fast enough and prefered to stand back and simply shoot fire at people. ^^

But there was lots of X button mashing. Lots of it.

THE_UNKNOWNS

but can someone really confirme if it is really easy or if it isn't or if it is still fun. it would make me fell better if an actuall player confirmed this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back