• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

UK Release Date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AlienStitch

There is several Sites (some major) claiming that there release date for kingdom hearts 2 is 24/02/06 that would mean that it woul already be out. But I'm not sure if they do have them or not, I was thinking about ordering one and seeing if it does come.
Other sites claim the U.K release date to be mid april/may which is rather depressing for all UK KH2 fans.
If anyone wants the links to the sites claiming that they already have Kingdom Hearts 2 in stock just stay tuned and I'll keep you posted.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
AlienStitch said:
There is several Sites (some major) claiming that there release date for kingdom hearts 2 is 24/02/06 that would mean that it woul already be out. But I'm not sure if they do have them or not, I was thinking about ordering one and seeing if it does come.
Other sites claim the U.K release date to be mid april/may which is rather depressing for all UK KH2 fans.
If anyone wants the links to the sites claiming that they already have Kingdom Hearts 2 in stock just stay tuned and I'll keep you posted.
Yes, I'd like a link please or else you'd be lying. But I won't believe it unless it's from Square-Enix.

Soraox

dark_ricku rocks said:
what?!?!?! 24- there is no month number of 24. There are only 12 months in a year. So no wonder is hasnt come out yet!!!

yeah dude chill

Cannie

can we have a link please? because if it is correct im gettin it 2day :D

Biggy

I wouldn't take this to heart guys; There is no possible way for anyone besides Japan to have it. Unless it is a site that imported all there copies. So if they DO have it, you can be damn sure it wont be in a language you understand.

Biggy

Well, .... the Neatherlands<sp?> sometimes do make a PAL version of foreign games but they are in there original language just with subtitles; so it is possible ........iunno >_>

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back