• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultima Weapon?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadie808

then i guess i should level up to the max and hope that helps XD
oh god i dont think i can do that already
My Ventus is 63
My Terra is 62
My Aqua 62
im okay with these levels already
I cant level up my TAV like i did for my Sora In KH 1 & Kh 2 which were 100 & 99 sames goes for my Coms My level 53 sora & 50 Riku
watching gameplay of the fight and the dude gets owned many times and killed with ONE damn hit =.=
im doom...

and lets hope they dont remove it T_T

Was it the dude who was playing as Aqua?

didnt Nomura Say hes gonna make the Bosses more harder in The US BBS well that means he going to have deadlyer moves lmfao

╬ProperArtist╬;4899863 said:
There's a really cheap way to beat Vanitas with all characters if you know what move to look for. Of course it only works if you use it while he's not looking right at you.

oh yeah you can hide behind a rock lol and he wont notice you but somestimes it doesnt work

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
oh yeah you can hide behind a rock lol and he wont notice you but somestimes it doesnt work

Well there's that but the cheap move I was referring to was Vanish that you buy for 750 in the Mirage Arena which lets you go invisible.
Vanitas won't know where you are and he'll just attack randomly so you can lay down whatever traps you like or use whatever HP draining move you've got, so long as you do it when he's standing still. Attacking with normal combos doesn't hurt either.

Sadie808

╬ProperArtist╬;4900042 said:
Well there's that but the cheap move I was referring to was Vanish that you buy for 750 in the Mirage Arena which lets you go invisible.
Vanitas won't know where you are and he'll just attack randomly so you can lay down whatever traps you like or use whatever HP draining move you've got, so long as you do it when he's standing still. Attacking with normal combos doesn't hurt either.

I never though of that lol
thanks for the idea proper

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
oh god i dont think i can do that already
My Ventus is 63
My Terra is 62
My Aqua 62
im okay with these levels already
I cant level up my TAV like i did for my Sora In KH 1 & Kh 2 which were 100 & 99 sames goes for my Coms My level 53 sora & 50 Riku

Was it the dude who was playing as Aqua?

didnt Nomura Say hes gonna make the Bosses more harder in The US BBS well that means he going to have deadlyer moves lmfao

noooooo nomura cant make him stronger >_<
but it would be fun getting owned alot trying and trying to beat him =.=

Sadie808

noooooo nomura cant make him stronger >_<
but it would be fun getting owned alot trying and trying to beat him =.=

You never know Nomura and his team
what if they switch the LS Vanitas maybe with a unverse braig lol XD jk

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
How do you make it in BBS? Item synthesis again? Cause that one picture on the first page made it seem like you unlock it at one point.

Yuuki

You never know Nomura and his team
what if they switch the LS Vanitas maybe with a unverse braig lol XD jk
damn =.=
i'll have to level up alot then....

Sadie808

How do you make it in BBS? Item synthesis again? Cause that one picture on the first page made it seem like you unlock it at one point.

The keyblade you synthesis in BBS is the Delicious Tower because of the ice creams you need to make it/get it
Ultima you can just get it by beating the level 30 mirage arena

Yuuki

I Beat the LS Vanitas with aqua first and she was level 45 i think lol
there was so much times i got owned by him
i see well the problem is i suck lolz
i need to play the game at least 10 times before becoming good at it facepalm
lame i know......

QUICK TIP: be careful and dont double post. it gets you in trouble. if you have something to say just click "Edit" on your early post or just wait for someone to post. if you go around double posting it might lead to a banned xD

Sadie808

i see well the problem is i suck lolz
i need to play the game at least 10 times before becoming good at it facepalm
lame i know......

QUICK TIP: be careful and dont double post. it gets you in trouble. if you have something to say just click "Edit" on your early post or just wait for someone to post. if you go around double posting it might lead to a banned xD

thanks for the heads up yuki ;]

ehh yuki you should see how hard it is with terra XD

Last edited:

Sadie808

I got sort of a question. Since im trying to get Ulitma Weapon.
It seems that I cannot level up my Arena Lv, Im level 12.
Like how do I level it up?

Hmmm i havent played birth by sleep for a month because of final fantasy XIII XD
Damn the treasure hunter trophy is BS
s1worstbirthdayever

but i can help if i remember right?

You have to Beat all command boards then after that you half to beat the secret command board which is the LOD board game all pumped up lol

You half to to do all race tracks but here`s the catch
you half to beat the lap and finish the race before these times down there i forgot the names of the tracks so ill put track

Here you go bro
Track 1
Lap 3 & time 1:30
Lap 5 & time 2:30

Track 2
Lap 3 & time 3:00
Lap 5 & time 5:00

Track 3 <----- in order to get this track you half to unlock it at disney town ;[
Lap 5 & time 5:00
Lap 9 & time 9:00

You should level up from doing these -____^b
Good luck when you reach Arena Level 25 or level 30

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back