• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultimate Gun Fight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would win my ultimate gun fight?

• Master Chief

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Solid Snake

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Samus Aran

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Joanna Dark

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Gordon Freeman

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

starry_eyed_hero

Ok, basically this is another "who would win" threads. This time it's a gun fight though. Here are the combatants:

=MASTER CHIEF=
-First Appearance: Halo(xbox)
-Signature weapons: BR55 Battle Rifle, M7/Caseless SMG, 52 AM Sniper Rifle, M19 SSM Rocket Launcher, M9 HE-DP Fragmentation Grenade
-Vehicle of Choice: M41 LAAG "Warthog"
-Background: A member of the UNSC's Naval Special Warfare division, Spartan-117(or "Master Chief") is the last of the biologically-enhanced SPARTAN-II super soldiers who survived the Covenant's devastating assault on the UNSC Naval base on the planet "Reach". He continues to fight alongside the rest of the UNSC and hopes to eventually defeat the dreaded Covenant empire and protect the Earth from complete annihilation.
-Video Footage: http://youtube.com/watch?v=s8-J_dXBpuA

=SOLID SNAKE=
-First Appearance: Metal Gear(MSX2)
-Signature weapons: M9 Tranquilizer Pistol, SOCOM Hangun, "Stinger" Missile Launcher, NIKITA Remote Controlled Missile Launcher, PSG1 Sniper Rifle, C4 Plastic Explosive
-Vehicle of Choice: Kamov Chopper
-Background: Solid Snake is the result of a military experiment known as the Les Enfants Terribles project. He is a biological clone of one of the greatest soldiers in the U.S. military, "Big Boss". He was taught most of his fighting and weapon techniques by Big Boss himself, but was unfortunately, forced to betray his mentor, after realizing that he was in fact the leader of a deadly terrorist organization known as "Outer Heaven". Since then, Solid Snake had eventually joined the anti-metal gear group "Philanthropy", and is assisted in most of his missions remotely, via his personal data analyst "Otacon".
-Video Footage: http://youtube.com/watch?v=675WxMCOFRw

=SAMUS ARAN=
-First Appearance: Metroid(NES)
-Signature weapons: Power Beam, Missile Launcher, Morph Ball bombs, Grapple Beam, Ice Beam, Wave Beam, Plasma Beam
-Vehicle of Choice: Hunter-Class Gunship
-Background: When Samus Aran was only a young girl, her homeworld, K-2L, was attacked by a dangerous group of space pirates. Just barely managing to survive the assault, young Samus was rescued by a couple of Chozo bird-people from the planet Zebes and raised as one of their own. She became infused with their DNA, giving her the natural powers and abilities that the Chozos themselves possess. Eventually Samus grew into a teenager, and decided that it was time for her to leave the planet Zebes, with the Chozo-designed Power Suit, and join the Galactic Federation's military. After the death of her commander, she decided to leave the military as well, and become a professional bounty hunter. She now travels the galaxy in her personal gunship, trying to bring her nemesis, the space pirate leader "Ridley", to justice.
-Video Footage: http://youtube.com/watch?v=hSRCzrovSH0

=JOANNA DARK=
-First Appearance: Perfect Dark(N64)
-Signature weapons: P9P Pistol, M60 Heavy Machine Gun, Rocket Launcher, CMP-150(w/ holographic decoy projector), FAC-16 Assault Rifle(w/ grenade launcher attachment), Laptop Sentry Gun, DEF-12 Shotgun(w/ radar detection), Retractable Polycarbonate Combat Shield
-Vehicle of Choice: Carrington Dropship
-Background: Born in the U.S., but raised in England, Joanna Dark is the daughter of the late bounty hunter, Jack Dark. Although Joanna started off as a hunter working for the bounty hunting group, Dark Bail Bonds, she eventually joined up with another group, the Carrington Institute, headed by Daniel Carrington, in an attempt to avenge her father's death at the hands of evil DataDyne Organization. Although she eventually defeated her father's killer, Mai-Hem, and DataDyne's founder, Zhang Zi, she still continues to fight the evil that exists within the dreaded DataDyne Organization, and their allies, the reptilian aliens known as the Skedar.
-Video Footage: http://youtube.com/watch?v=CBuZTPAWyto

=GORDON FREEMAN=
-First Appearance: Half-Life(PC/Windows)
-Signature weapons: Crowbar, Pistol, SMG, Gravity Gun, Pulse Rifle, Shotgun, Crossbow, Rocket Propelled Grenade Launcher, Trip Mines, Grenades
-Vehicle of Choice: Any vehicle the anti-combine Resistance can get their hands on
-Background: Originally just a theoretical physicist at the Black Mesa facility, Gordon Freeman just barely managed to survive the chaos when Black Mesa was attacked by two forces: deadly aliens, and the HECU, a military group sent to "clean up" any traces any of the alien situation, including survivors such as Gordon. After his narrow escape, the surviving scientists of Lambda team equip Gordon with the battle and chemical resistant HEV Suit, and send him to the planet Xen to defeat the alien leader, Nihilanth. After his heroic defeat of Nihilanth, the mysterious G-Man convinces Gordon to join his militant resistance group. Gordon accepts, and fights alongside the resistance to defeat the dangerous trans-dimensional empire, The Combine.
-Video Footage: http://youtube.com/watch?v=RvfgWFQQdJ0

Alright, so, there it is. Who do you think would win? Personally, I'm going to vote for Joanna Dark, since her weapons seem to be more multi-functional than those of the other characters, allowing her to have rather unusual and unexpected advantages in the middle of a battle. Also, I've been playing a lot of Perfect Dark Zero lately. lol

Last edited:

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis
I'm going with snake for this one.

why you ask?

Master cheif is pathetic, snake could kick his ass in a matter of seconds. Same with Joana dark and Gordon freeman.

Samus is the main threat to snake. But in the end Snake could take her out.

starry_eyed_hero

aside from Gordon Freeman, honestly, i really like all of the characters i put on this list.

i mean, it's not that i dont like Gordon, it's just that i'm not a big fan of half-life, whereas i love playing the halo games, the metal gear games, the metroid games, and the perfect dark games.

now, Gordon's story might be more interesting than it sounds, or it may not. all i know is that from what i've heard of his story, he sounds like he's not all that great of a soldier, he just caught a lucky break and got labeled a hero.

Last edited:

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
What makes it 'Ultimate'

Gordon would win because of the Gravity Gun...

dot denbraxn or however you spell his crazy name said:
Master cheif is pathetic, snake could kick his ass in a matter of seconds. Same with Joana dark and Gordon freeman.

I lol'd

pwninator

Snake would take this battle easily. Master Chief would honestly be his only other actual compediter in the battle. Snake has by far much more experiance in combat situations than that of any of the others. More skill, more experience, more natural instinct, more stealth, hence Solid Snake would be victorious.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Master Chief. As far as I know, hes the only with a recharging energy shield. Joanna Dark and Gordan Freeman wouldn't last to long, so its would be a little close in the end with Samus and MC. But in the end, MC would win because he could simply run over Samus with the Warthog.

soki

Snake would take this battle easily. Master Chief would honestly be his only other actual compediter in the battle. Snake has by far much more experiance in combat situations than that of any of the others. More skill, more experience, more natural instinct, more stealth, hence Solid Snake would be victorious.

Dude I don't know what you smoking, but I want a hit! snake cannot beat Samus or MC those 2 would be the only ones left and Samus can pull out the old "don't hit me I'm a girl" trick. ( why do women get all the breaks)

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in

Are you kinding? Snake and his CQC would get owned by Cheif in the warthog. In fact, I believe Snake would one of the first out. Which leads me to question why is he winning in the poll. Must be favoritism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back