• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Umm

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justa'notherdude

Wassup wita tha D Report? Like who wrote and why didnt they compile a more complete list of Riku's Adventure?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Like who wrote and why didnt they compile a more complete list of Riku's Adventure?
You know, it was never really said. I thought it might have been Diz but he's mentioned and I doubt he would talk about himself in 3rd person. And how it talks about the Organiation doesn't sound like an organization member.

No one may have written them. They may have been a record that doesn't really exist like Sora's journal. Just there to help the player understand the story if they were'n't paying attention.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
mabye riku decided to become a roaming scholar

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
whats a D report?
!
The reports detailing Riku's event's in Chain of memories.
Here are all the D reports-
Riku's Tale I

Bored with his secluded island life, Riku dreamt of seeing other worlds.
He got his wish when darkness devoured Destiny Islands and he was thrust into the outside world.
While looking for his lost friend Kairi, he met Maleficent, and accepted her help.
But Maleficent had her eyes on Riku's strength and was working to make him her underling. She gave Riku the power of darkness, but as he used it, it gained power over him.
This is why Riku fought his best friend, Sora, and how his heart fell to Ansem, pursuer of darkness.
But Riku was freed by Sora's light. Riku, Sora, and the king worked together to close the door to darkness, but Riku was trapped inside, in the realm of darkness.
Will he see the realm of light again?

Riku's Tale II
Led by a mysterious voice, Riku made his way through the card-worlds, but met only dark beings within.
Riku was told that because he rejected the other things in his life to claim darkness, his heart is now devoid of anything but the darkness he sought.
Unable to accept this, Riku encountered Ansem, who tried yet again to conquer him.
The king intervened to save Riku, but Ansem had not let go of his heart.
And so Riku must fight the darkness within.

Riku's Tale III
Embattled with the darkness in his heart, Riku met someone who looked just like him, a replica crafted by Vexen, a member of the Organization.
The replica commanded darkness freely, and called Riku cowardly for shunning the dark.
Meanwhile, agents of the Organization laid their rivalry bare. Sora and Riku seem to be the reason they control the castle—but why?

Riku's Tale IV

Vexen took his replica of Riku and headed for the surface, but finally fell at Sora's hands.
Lexaeus confronted Riku, intending to bring him to submission using all force necessary.
It was then that the powerful darkness in Riku's heart awakened. The darkness defeated Lexaeus, then dragged Riku into the realm of darkness.
There, Ansem's shadow loomed large, but Riku was again saved by the king's light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back