• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbirth thought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I was thinking that too. It's creepy isn't it. Already, our minds are becoming one. X]

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Concept Video. Not really important.right now at least.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I don't hold high merits to that creature, what ever it was, to be in BBS.
It was a concept and nothing more so it's not likely considering we didn't get a good look at it to begin with.

That and for the most part the unbirths seem more organic in form, and like the knights (VAT), the design was used until Nomura could decide what they look like (I'm referring to both the unbirths and VAT; in case you didn't see that). I think that's all there is to talk about since it's been discussed to death beforehand.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I never thought much of it. In fact, call me blind, but I don't even see a monster in that thing D=

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I feel like I've said this before. That was a concept video and what ever it was may not be in BBS. Remember "King" in KH2. But what ever it was look cool.
url

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
^ I really dont see anything monstrous in that D=

C

Colours

It's not important right now, thus it
may have been a ------>glitch.<--------

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

yeah i dont think that "thing" is Gonna be of any importance...plus look at the Twilight Thorn, &nd Darkside Heartless..They look resemble their smaller counterparts in many ways.

the unbirths weve seen so far are blueishm and shadow like (or whatever adjective you can think of, i cant think of the word) and the thing seen in the video seems to be an armorclad figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back