• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Uncharted Series Discussion - New Uncharted 2 DLC Announced

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macabre

Gold Member
New thread, because I can't find the previous one.
The news:

Uncharted 2 is looking to get a fresh batch of content as one of its voice actors lets slip she's at work once more on the game.

Emily Rose – who plays investigator Elena Fisher in the series – tweeted earlier this week that she was going back to work on Uncharted. The news first led to speculation that the voice work was to be for Uncharted 3, although Sony has since shot down the rumours and confirmed that it's for some new downloadable content.

Uncharted 2 came out to critical acclaim late last year, and although there's been no news of a third game to date Nolan North – the voice of Nathan Drake – revealed that he's to lend his talents to a further outing for developer Naughty Dog's series.
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/111/1118702p1.html

I'm guessing this must be for the single player mode. Maybe a new chapter that will lead to Uncharted 3.

Yeah I know, being too hopeful.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Yeah I know, being too hopeful.

Idk. I mean, we all know Uncharted 3 is coming. They might hint at it (or even flat out make it official) in the new dlc.

Macabre

Gold Member
Oh, good work.
I would search through the pages but I was too lazy.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
DLC for Uncharted 2? Really I haven't picked the game up since last December so really new DLC doesn't seem to make me want to blow of the dust to play it. Might as well work on 3 and give us some other great experience. Or something along those lines I presume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back