• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Under reated games

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
LordMune said:
ICO, and Shadow of the Collossus.
indeed SOTC was a great game, so was ICO

FFII seems underrated, as FFI(what started it all)

and it looks like XII is going to be, just because all the FFVII spin offs :___:

i dont see why many FFfans hated FFXI, when WoW and FFXI are the best MMOs

Awards
I second ICO, and I would SotC too, but I haven't got it yet -___-

Basically, any game is Master T's Signature is Under-Rated.
eg:
Dragon Heart
The Way
A Blurred Line
Naufrager Crimson

T

The Marauder

Earth 2150
Battlezone: Rise of the Black Dogs
Final Fantasy IX (9)
The Bouncer
Metal Arms: Glitch in the System

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I also second Ico, the game was truly captivating.

Other games in my opinion include:

The Legacy of Kain games (i feel they're slightly overshadowed by DMC but they still pwn)
FFIV and VI, and to an extent IX as well
ZOE series (Hideo Kojima's other PS2 masterpiece)
Eyetoy (DDR is nothing in comparison to eyetoy)

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Tales of Symphonia
Final Fantasy IX
Shadow of the Collossus
need speed Most Wanted
GTA

Were not underated let's start with the dumbest one. Need For Speed Most wanted is an OVER rated game. Any nut job can make a racer. The only good racers are Burnout and Grand Tresmo. BTW NO GTA is underated. It's one of the most popular games right now. I think who ever said it was needs to take a pillNow Shadow of the Collossus is not underated, reviewer are saying nothing but good things and some people say it's better then Zelda games even. Also NO FF game is underated infact alot are over rated like X-2(pronouced 10-2 for the last time) I would say 8 was underated had a good story characters and everything I also liked ff7 but not underated. Now finally Tales is kinda right kinda not most reviewers liked it except Judgement Day and X-play but there about as smart as....*grabes a microscope and puts in a small slide. He sees a Amoeba.* That thing...no wait it's smarter.
Iposted this earlier but I changed somethings and I added also read it.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Exactly how is the Legacy of Kain series overshadowed by DMC? The two have very little in common, aside from the camera angles and combat structure of Defiance.

ZOE2 is underrated, ZOE1 is a horrible game.

文偉立

newb programmer
Dawning Twilight said:
Grand Theft Auto every one of them. no offense and i'm not targeting it cause it's like shooting fish in a barrel i'm just targeting cause i think it's under rated.

I still say GTA2 > Vice City. I adored GTA2 at its time. What's better than the helicopter view? o.o

Old-school style doesn't upset me in anyways but taking it out after Vice City was depressing...

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
The Scarecrow said:
Basically, any game is Master T's Signature is Under-Rated.
eg:
Dragon Heart
The Way
A Blurred Line
Naufrager Crimson
anchorman2.jpg

<_<

My pic for an underrated game (besides the list below), would be the old Enix game, Soulblazer. It's widely unheard of, but is no worse a game then the great ones.

yado

I taste delicious
ToS, eye toy,FFIX is underrated beacuse its really hard, the DBZ buaki series(1 and 2 weren't that bad)

文偉立

newb programmer
yado said:
ToS, eye toy,FFIX is underrated beacuse its really hard, the DBZ buaki series(1 and 2 weren't that bad)

Tales of Symphonia isn't underrated. People hold it belovedly
Eye Toy's for the people who aren't timid to see themself make an ass out of themselves and watching every action of it
FFIX isn't underrated...it's not even hard

DBZ? That, I agree is underrated.

P

PIG.

-Disgaea: Hour of Darkness (2 is comin out soon)
-Guilty Gear XX
-beatmaniaIIDX

Me likey teh 2DX

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I agree with DBZ Budokai 2 and 1 being underrated that is true I own both and enjoy both now I can agree that I didn't like the puzzle game for story mode but the fighting was good

Another game I think is overrated is NFS Most Wanted I have this game and its a waste of money cause let me tell you this back when NFS3 came a.k.a Hot Pursuit now that game had a sense of speed so did 4 and 5 but 6 a.k.a Hot Pursuit 2 kinda stopped that a bit so did U1 and U2 that's when Ea made me mad because the sense of speed in U1 and U2 were basically gone then their open worlds were not that great

GTA IS NOT UNDERRATED EITHER MINE YOU

More Underrated games
Killzone
like I said before Aggressive Inline(its actually better than Tony Hawk games maybe except Underground 1 and THAW)

Sonice Heros(now why I say this is because I own the game and people have trashed this game alot I say its good but yes it could have been better)

Shinobi the one for PS2 that came out in 2002 alot of people say they didn't like that game either I got it and its great and the reason they say that is because its too hard

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Jinx said:
I agree with DBZ Budokai 2 and 1 being underrated that is true I own both and enjoy both now I can agree that I didn't like the puzzle game for story mode but the fighting was good

Another game I think is overrated is NFS Most Wanted I have this game and its a waste of money cause let me tell you this back when NFS3 came a.k.a Hot Pursuit now that game had a sense of speed so did 4 and 5 but 6 a.k.a Hot Pursuit 2 kinda stopped that a bit so did U1 and U2 that's when Ea made me mad because the sense of speed in U1 and U2 were basically gone then their open worlds were not that great

GTA IS NOT UNDERRATED EITHER MINE YOU

More Underrated games
Killzone
like I said before Aggressive Inline(its actually better than Tony Hawk games maybe except Underground 1 and THAW)

Sonice Heros(now why I say this is because I own the game and people have trashed this game alot I say its good but yes it could have been better)

Shinobi the one for PS2 that came out in 2002 alot of people say they didn't like that game either I got it and its great and the reason they say that is because its too hard
I agree almost enitely. Almost because THUG2 was the best in the series. American waste land was boring and sucked. Only good level was the mall.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Now I own THUG2 but THUG1 was better to me I still don't understand why you guys like that one THUG1 had much bigger levels and a better Soundtrack atleast that's just me cause to me it didn't make sense to shrink the size of the levels in THUG2 and you might not say they gotten smaller but if you play THUG1 over again even the first level was bigger than 2 of the levels in THUG2 and also Tampa was bigger then 3 of the levels in THUG2 (Tampa is from the first THUG game)

But I guess I'll never understand why you guys love THUG2 so much maybe its because Bam was in it and it was funny as hell or something

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
Jinx said:
Now I own THUG2 but THUG1 was better to me I still don't understand why you guys like that one THUG1 had much bigger levels and a better Soundtrack atleast that's just me cause to me it didn't make sense to shrink the size of the levels in THUG2 and you might not say they gotten smaller but if you play THUG1 over again even the first level was bigger than 2 of the levels in THUG2 and also Tampa was bigger then 3 of the levels in THUG2 (Tampa is from the first THUG game)

But I guess I'll never understand why you guys love THUG2 so much maybe its because Bam was in it and it was funny as hell or something
Bam was a key facter and the levels are smaller and it was funny as hell. Though I say the sound track is better. I really like the Ring of Fire song for whateve reason. They might have shrinked the sizes because many fans of the pro skater series complained and they needed room for everything. Also Americain wasteland still sucks. Your in one State and it's THUG1 but smaller and not as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back