• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Uneksia (An LDJ and KWB collaberation)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Angel_Boy

Website
darkangelboy.proboards80.com
Ash sat at the small table jotting down lyrics that came to him as he listened to his music (various pieces of music by "The Black Mages") - every so often stopping to have some of his food & drink. Suddenly his CD player went dead. Sighing to himself he pulled the small , grey object out of his bag and removed his head phones.

"Damn I can't believe the batteries died !" Ash said out loud "I only put them in a couple of days ago ... stupid CD player"

Wrapping his head phones around the CD player Ash put it back into his bag before returning to writing. As he wrote he couldn't help but overhear part of the conversation the man from earlier was having. His interest was suddenly sparked when he heard the word 'Uneksia'. Getting up from his seat Ash walked over to the pair.

"Sorry to interupt but I couldn't help but over hear your conversation ..." Ash said "Do you .... know about Uneksia ?"

Solarized

A Legend Returned
In a place where your worst nightmares are real
Albion looked up as he saw the kid standing over him. Amazed by his claim to know what Uneksia was he politely finished his conversation with Tala, before offering the kid a seat,

"You mean to tell me that you know what Uneksia is? If you do then please tell me."

Albion knew the answer, as did Tala. It was sort of their little initiation to make sure that nobody just walked up to them and claimed they knew what Uneksia was. Albion just sat there waiting patiently for the new kid to answer.

Dark_Angel_Boy

Website
"Alright ..." Ash replied

He told the pair of his experiences in Uneksia - Of how soaring in the air always seemed to inspire him , about the first time he visited the strange & wonderful place and about all of the things he had seen.

"So you see I use what I've seen there as inspiration for my music" Ash finished "So ... how do you guys know about it ? I thought I was the only one !"

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Gwyneth could feel bother her bodies now, her sleek lynx one and the human one that was beginning to wake up back on earth. She stretched her feline legs, watching as they slowly became transluecent. Though she was underneath thick tree branches, she could feel the morning sunlight lightly warming her still-sleeping face. Her golden eyes blinked-

-and Gwyneth opened her eyes to find them staring out the window. She squinted, her hand left snaked out from under her pillow to sheild her face as she sat up, turning away from the glare. Stretching in a way that was not unlike that of a cat, she got up and proceeded to get dressed and take care of her hair. When she was ready, she grabbed her bag, put her journal in it, and left the apartment. The diner was only a few blocks away, and, weather permitting, she enjoyed walking outside. Besides that, it was less expensive than driving her car.

Gwyneth clocked in at work about fifteen minutes later, taking her place behind the counter. She worked the front without waitressing; taking the place of a casheir, hostess, bus-girl, and just someone to do various other trivial tasks. Is was still quiet, before the bustle of senior citizens and day laborers. Humming, she set instinctively grabbed a wet washcloth and began wiping down the counter. It was rote by now.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
"But i love the alarm clock I have."

The waitress brought her her white mocha and she handed her some of the money from her pocket not to sure of the amount at this early in the morning. But the waitress looked please and walked off. Sipping from the cup she closed her eyes glad to have the warmth in her hands.

"Its the damned neighbors. I think they're going to try and get me evicted, for my disruptiveness."

Hearing the word Uneksia she looked up. Watching the kid sit down and talk.

"Definently Uneksia. We research Uneksia, write down the changes and stuff. New additions as well. I seem to be the only wolf there at this time though. What bird breed are you to see if we have you on the list."

Dark_Angel_Boy

Website
"Raven ..." Ash replied

As he waited for some sort of reply from the pair he looked from one to the other & back. He couldn't believe there were other people that actually knew about Uneksia - Let alone visited it. For as long as he could remember he was the only person he knew that could go there.

Solarized

A Legend Returned
In a place where your worst nightmares are real
As Ash explained what Uneksia ws to him Albion sat nodding. He was entruiged that another person who could travel tp Uneksia lived near him and Tala. Meeting Tala was strange itself but two people to him sounded impossible. As the kid finished Albion leant back in his chair.

"I see. Quite remarkable. I see you have truely been affected by the beauty that is Uneksia."

Standing up he walked around the table and stood by the kid, offering his hand for a handshake,

"My name is Albion Nightshade, my associate and good freind here is Tala Tithe. As she just said, we are researchers. We study Uneksia to try and discover everything we can about it."

Going back around the table he sat back down in his chair and drank about ahlf of his coffee in one go. he knew that he would be spending a lot of time talking and so wanted to get rid of most of it. As he finished he held his hand out, this time to offer him to siit down.

"So you say your a Raven hey. Most interesting. It would be brilliant to hear about what you have discovered from up there and if i may ask, listne to the music you have written which has been inspired."

Just then his mobile went off. Reahing into his pocket he picked it up and answered it.

"Hello.........Michael how are you? I got your message.............yes..................yeah.........i see......Alright i'll take the case. Send me over the details and i'll give you a report in the morning. Sorry Tala, afraid i've got work to do."

As he finished his coffee he gave her a friendly kiss on the cheek, like thy always did and headedoff further into the city, leaving Tala to talk to Ash.

(Toboui. Hope you don't mind but i'm gonna get our two characters to meet through tis ok.)

Dark_Angel_Boy

Website
Ash watched as Albion left the Cafe - He seemed like a nice enough guy. Getting up from his seat he walked over to the table he had been sitting at before & retrieved his belongings before returning to Talas table.

"So you guys want to hear the music that I've written huh ?" Ash commented "Well I don't know if your friend will be able to make it but I'm doing a performance at a local club tonight - You should come along"

Retrieving his bag from the floor Ash opened one of the small pockets and pulled out a business card with the clubs address on , handing it to Tala.

Bear

Ouranophobic
Kai awoke in a daze. He rubbed his eye's calmly, and slowly pushed himself out of his bed. Silence lingered in the room, and only kai could hear one thing. His heart beat. It was like this almost every morning. He thought about how it was so silent, then came to his feet, and started towards his closet. He picked out somthing to wear; A nice black shirt, and blue jeans, and got dressed, then prepared himself for the new day with a deep breathe. As he walked out, he remembered his necklace, and quickly turned, then guided towards the nightstand. He grasped the pendant, and swung it over his head; walking out his door.

As he passed seemingly boring pedestrians, he noticed the sky, and how bright it was today. He took a second as he walked, to gaze into it, and wonder if somthing could ever take away a site like that. He came to a crosswalk, and waited for the light, then quickly skipped across, trying to hurry. The man walked as if he had no care in the world, and just liked to enjoy the day. A small bell rang, as he opened a door to his favorite local coffee shop, and he walked inside, smiling. A wave with his hand to the assumingly kind at first sight girl who was behind the counter, as he sat down at the bar-type counter. A sigh came from him, then a yawn, and the girl handed him his coffee, after slipping a heat protector on the cup from the bottom. He took a sip, and his eye's began to wander aimlessly across the room, glimpsing objects, and other people.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Gwyneth leaned against the counter, her pen running across the pages of her journal and leaving her looping scrawl behind. The diner was still quiet, the songs playing from the radio behind her enough to sound over the lazy buzz of breakfast-goers. She was writing about her most recent trip to Uneksia, grey eyes narrowed in concentration. However, she abruptly snapped her book shut when another customer came in the door, and, smiling cheerfully, she carefully left her journal by the cash register and went to seat him, all the while conscious of the words she had just set down. Memories of Uneksia filled her thoughts that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back