• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unversed and Coded/BBS.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozura

Does anybody still think the connection between coded and BBS is the unversed?

I mean 'we must free them from their toment' and 'save those unhappy souls'.

Keyword: Unhappy. Unhappy is the opposite of happy, in other words, it's a negative emotion.

I don't think the unversed are actually bad, but I mean cmon they are made of all the bad things about a person like sadness ect, it's kind of sad (lol) :/ I honestly think that something messed up with the people who had an unversed as you don't necessarily change into a diff. being but you do get an unversed of yourself, but I don't really think that all your bad emotions are gone anyways.

Erm I don't know...probably just the people who had an unversed had their period and now they have to save them.

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
maybe, but if they are all the negative emotions of the people, doesnt mean that theyll do negative things to the people??, I mean, like the noise of WEWY, they will attack people, cause thats only the thing they know.

00 Raiser Fan

Still think??!!
I really think no one thought of that, most people think its either TAV or souls of those who took place in the keyblade war.

But personally, I think its more likely to be souls from the keyblade war than the unversed or even TAV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back