• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

unversed are extinct debate thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Unversed

• alive and plotting

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • extinct, dead, morally executed etc.

Votes: 29 70.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

omni/riku

if ur one of those ppl who are still saying that unversed are alive say it here and to the ppl who think its just a common acceptance then say so.
1.first we havent seen them in 1 or 2 FLIP we havent seen nobodies in 1 either
2.they arent in coded. FLIP coded is a memory game we havent seen them yet
3.life would be so much more complicated with 3 enemies FLIP but alot more fun!!!!!!!!!!!
some things i have seen so far to get ppl started. if your just a stubborn believer who even with proof wants to deny it them vote on the poll.

soulreaver26

i think they are a live and maybe thaey are like first type heartless and nobodies ancestor ( if possible)

XkeybladerXX

True, Nobodies did exist in Kingdom Hearts...... But I'm guessing we'll find out when BBS comes out. Maybe Unversed are in specific worlds that are not in Kingdom Hearts I, II and the rest like The land of Departure or deep Space.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I think they are alive. And KH3 would have more awesomeness if they are.
We have the Heartless who are Darkeness
Nobodies who are rejected from both Light and Darkness
Humans who can control Light and Darkness
The Unversed can be from Light with a Reason to be killed by Humans. Maybe something that has to do with the "Grows off Negative Emotion".

That way all the spots are filled :lol:

omni/riku

I think they are alive. And KH3 would have more awesomeness if they are.
We have the Heartless who are Darkeness
Nobodies who are rejected from both Light and Darkness
Humans who can control Light and Darkness
The Unversed can be from Light with a Reason to be killed by Humans. Maybe something that has to do with the "Grows off Negative Emotion".

That way all the spots are filled :lol:
umm.... how to put this... wat? yeah that seems gud! plus i agree kh3 wud indeed have more awsomness

soulreaver26

right exactly but think the unversed r people who was turn into a heartless and nobody and fail to rejoin together

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
I think the unbirths are extinct but somehow I think an event in KH3 or before that triggers their return or rebirth

soulreaver26

wtf are you talking about
sorry just thinking out loud but it could a interesting logic

i mean when to defeat a heartless and released the hearts it suppose to go back to the original body, right
but if the the body turn into a nobody, the heart cant return , okay still following me?

now if the said nobody was defeated also that could mean the body,heart, and soul can rejoin and created the original

but what if something didnt go right and the merger created the opposite of a human?

Last edited:

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
i mean this tav(btw tell me what this means)

TAV = Terra Aqua and Ven

and also, i think Heartless and Nobodies are the diffused version of an unversed. and when the Heartless dies and the Nobody dies after it, they rejoin each other to become become whole.
but if the Heartless and Nobody come from a being w/ an evil heart, he/she becomes an Unversed

Broken_Twilight

Honestly, I doubt we would see the unversed again after Birth by Sleep's story arc. It may have a key role in later times, but I think they are physically eliminated. What I mean is that if they are eliminated, they will still remain important to the storyline. For example, they could be the basis of Ansem's apprentices' work, the sole inspiration. But after Birth by Sleep, in the released games, they do not have any known role, as Nomura did not plan ahead with the first Kingdom Hearts and the sequels. I doubt we'd see the unversed in future games, but it may dictate where the series will go, unless we have a tie-in/sequel/prequel/spin-off of Birth by Sleep. I'm not sure, but I believe Nomura stated there is a connection between the unversed and the Heartless (tell me if this is not confirmed). Being we are now going to learn of the main antagonist and what made him bad, this will most likely lead us to see huge revelations in Kingdom Hearts 3. Being the unversed play an important part in BBS, they would probably add to the KH 3 storyline as well, but as I said, in-directly. But I do have a feeling they are connected to Coded as well...

soulreaver26

my logic is that what if a unverse is created by fail Reunion all of parts(body,heart,soul) which a creates homunculus (full metal alchemist human clones/undead) like creatures?

Last edited:

tirich91

If unversed are created by some one's hateful feelings, i think that Xehanort might have created them due to some sort of hate he has for TAV's master.

This is basically the most important part of the plot of BBS, which is why we have virtually 0 info on unversed. Speculation on that is too hard and would waste a bunch of time...we should be speculating on minor things like why xemnas has aqua's armor in a secret room, why xigbar see's Xion as Ven...why kairi ended up leaving Radient garden.

these types of things are funner to speculate because we actually have some sort of base to form the speculations in the first place.

DarkAxelNobody

right exactly but think the unversed r people who was turn into a heartless and nobody and fail to rejoin together

possible. or maybe if people who do get back together with their Nobody make something new and totally different like the Unversed. example- Sora+Roxas=Unversed or Kairi+Namine=Unversed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back