• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unversed Theory; Okay, thought/idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

burnley95

Row Row Fight the Powah!
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
Okay, I am new here, and this is my theory. Okay, so we know that Unversed are the new mysterious enemies in BBS. So here is my theory; maybe Unversed are the prototypes of Nobodies and Heartless. Like, maybe they are the original test results of Ansem's aprentices. On a side note, maybe the Unversed are hybrids of the nobodies and heartless. The unversed seem simular to both nobodies and heartless, and they also appeared out of nowhere. Maybe ansem's aprentices were having tests before the Heartless. This may explain a blue KH, for maybe killing enough Unversed is like Heartless to the yellow KH.

Give me feedback, opinions, and other theories.:cool:

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
They can't be hybrids. A hybrid would be a complete being and the Heartless (and by extension the Nobodies too) only appeared after the extinction of the Unversed.
The Unversed are born from negative emotions.
The experiments only started when Xehanort found the first Heartless in Radiant garden after he arrived there, which itself is after (or at the earliest, the end of) BBS

Pratiko

Awards
They can't be hybrids. A hybrid would be a complete being and the Heartless only appeared after their extinction.
The Unversed are born from negative emotions.
The experiments only started when Xehanort found the first Heartless in Radiant garden after he arrived there, which itself is after (or at the earliest, the end of) BBS
damn, you're fast ;<

ye, unversed are born from negative emotions, as Nomura spoiled us (damn him).

btw walcome

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Plus, Nomura's also said that the Unversed are the precursors to the Heartless and Nobodies, so there's a little something to your theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back