• Hello KHInsider Forum Members! Please hide all spoilers and discussion for Final Fantasy VII Remake in a spoiler tag, keep all titles spoiler-free, and do not share any videos/streams/images prior to April 9th 9pm Pacific Time. Anybody who fails to comply will be banned immediately for a week.

Update cutscene not appearing?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FudgemintGuardian

"Indeeeeeeeeeeeeed."
Awards
  • The Foreteller
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Beauty Within
  • O, Purest of Hearts
So I never bothered playing the Days cinematic through my copy until a while ago. Felt like having it play in the background for completion purposes, but I noticed the fight scene from the update didn't appear and it says I have all the updates, so what y'all know what's up with that? Thanks in advance!

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • NieR: Automata
  • Keyblade Champion
  • Taciturn Stalwart
  • Final Fantasy XV
Okay. I understand that cutscene is a FREE DLC, so select the game on your PS4, then hit down. Look for the PS Store; you should be able to "purchase" it from there.

Mind, I watched it on Youtube (since I'm not getting the PS4 version until my PS3 dies; the PS3 version doesn't have it) but I'd say worth the minor hassle. ^^

FudgemintGuardian

"Indeeeeeeeeeeeeed."
Awards
  • The Foreteller
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Beauty Within
  • O, Purest of Hearts
Okay. I understand that cutscene is a FREE DLC, so select the game on your PS4, then hit down. Look for the PS Store; you should be able to "purchase" it from there.

Mind, I watched it on Youtube (since I'm not getting the PS4 version until my PS3 dies; the PS3 version doesn't have it) but I'd say worth the minor hassle. ^^
Thank you! I don't remember this ever being referred as DLC before, so thought it was part of an update. :LOL: