• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Valentine's Day Missions (2/10 ~ 2/16)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
The lux bonus for last place is 1.1x, not 7.0x, I think most of that's on you! Take it from someone whose team has been in the 1.1 range since something like August.

Nial

Awards
i wonder why we vulpes always go last or second-last though?

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
i wonder why we vulpes always go last or second-last though?
The real question here is why Ursus won 13 times in the row by now. Is this the most popular union or does it just have a significant amount of top players?

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I'm not even sure what those numbers we see on the weekly ranking screen represent. Taking a look at the wiki, it might be... the number of daily team battles won by that faction during the week? Hrm. Being the most popular union could help with that.

serenefire

Awards
But is Ursus the most popular union? I'm thinking it must be the least popular union. (I mean, if you look at which teams we all picked, Ursus is BY FAR the least common. Because who really picks a bear, except me?) If you look at last week's LUX team standings, the top two Ursus teams don't show up until spots 11 and 12.

I'm thinking maybe it's weighted by activity? Like, there are fewer Ursus players, but they're relatively more active than the other unions. Speaking for myself, when I started, I had no idea what any of those meant, and my immediate thought was, "I should pick the one that the fewest people are likely to pick." So I immediately discounted the fox and the unicorn.

I don't know anything about psychology, or whatever, but I feel like the rankings are probably the inverse of the total number of people in them.

(I'm pontificating; just ignore this entire post.)

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Hm, it is pretty reasonable, though we'd have to find the numbers for each faction to be sure, or at least a good sample (sadly, the KHI forums are probably not a good sample).

gnurtanio

Awards
The real question here is why Ursus won 13 times in the row by now. Is this the most popular union or does it just have a significant amount of top players?

Here is the fact that i received from my Team Leader, Why Ursus always number 1 in union ranking.. its because when 0 LUX Team Unicorn Versus 0 Lux Team Ursus. the result will said Ursus win.. this apply to all union, so all 0 LUX will lose. the matching system is very bad.. they must make a draw condition not just win or lose.. this is totally hell if this is true.. we never make to the 1st Union Board.

Grellmax

Awards
Oh wow. This is interesting. Also, I'm shocked that an entire team can get 0 LUX. You'd think at least one person would be active heh.

gnurtanio

Awards
Oh wow. This is interesting. Also, I'm shocked that an entire team can get 0 LUX. You'd think at least one person would be active heh.

well who knows.. in my second acount which i never played (Only Login, Get Prize and Log Out).. sometimes all team has 0 LUX (including me and that was on sunday).. so there are some team that consist 30 player with 0 LUX.. yes there is a probability that at least one player active.. but with 0 LUX vs 0 LUX = Ursus Win is totally ruin the system..

jRPGFan

Awards
UPDATE: yay, chocolate heartless missions have appeared!! (which I won't be able too see yet :<) Added the missions to the OP :)
Also there is a new list of Guilt Missions, for 2/17 ~ 3/2. I will post the new thread in a few minutes :)

Eir

Awards
Cheers for the update. :)

And just when you thought Rodeo Riders were bad, Chocolate Statues show up. These guys are terrible. Gonna avoid the Lv. 555 ones for now and just get the Kairi cards...

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
UPDATE: yay, chocolate heartless missions have appeared!! (which I won't be able too see yet :<) Added the missions to the OP :)
Also there is a new list of Guilt Missions, for 2/17 ~ 3/2. I will post the new thread in a few minutes :)

Thank you jRPGFan for posting this, i have to say the Lvl 555 chocolate fountains...., just a whole lot of Nope for me ._.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I can't believe they're introducing chocolate-coated event Gargoyles before the actual ones. This is fantastic.

Even the 333 Statues are brutal, watch yourselves.

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
I can't believe they're introducing chocolate-coated event Gargoyles before the actual ones. This is fantastic.

Even the 333 Statues are brutal, watch yourselves.

Yea, after killing the first 2 sets of 333's, gain confidence to fight the chocolate 333's and get critted for 74k and normal hitted for 26k, i was like uh, check wiki, Kairi HP'ed stats..., nope not worth it, skipping them. ._.

Last edited:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I just realized those bouquets are reskinned Creeper Plants and those haven't been introduced either! What a weird update. (EDIT: "Creeper Bouquets" geeze I didn't even look at the name)

So it looks like my guess about pre-emptive updates wasn't completely wrong, but also not completely right...

I'm definitely not skipping these 333 misssions - the Heartless are actually not regenerating! It's like a scavenger hunt inside your traditional event hunt, it's a great idea.

What an absolute pain these missions all end Sunday.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Yea, after killing the the first 2 sets of 333's, gain confidence to fight the chocolate 333's and get critted for 74k and normal hitted for 26k, i was like uh, check wiki, Kairi HP'ed stats..., nope not worth it, skipping them. ._.
What about Yuffie?

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I just spotted one of the 333 Macaroons hiding behind one of those large tufts of grass in Wonderland, keep an eye out.

I cannot believe I just said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back