• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas could be...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoranx

Vanitas could probably be : V-A-N-I-T-A-S---ANTI-SORA if replace the v and add R
He can also be roxas.... Why? hes the only one who can wield a keyblade and is a guy.
He also looks like Ven and why does VANITAS want to train ven up... they must be close friends.

crazzyBRY

First Sentance

At least a decade before the events of Kingdom Hearts, Ansem the Wise, king of Radiant Garden, took it upon himself to study the darkness within human hearts, so he and his apprentices, Xehanort, Braig, Dilan, Even, Aeleus, and Ienzo, conducted experiments on the heart beneath his castle, the Hollow Bastion. Ansem Report 1 While these tests began with simple psychological tests on willing subjects like Xehanort Secret Ansem Report 1, they quickly snowballed and eventually caused their subjects' hearts to collapse, producing the first Heartless. Ansem Report 2 Unable at first to determine what they were, Xehanort named them "Heartless" due to their apparent lack of emotion.

I said that.. BBS takes place a decade before KH.. wow look, so does the time of the creation of the heartless..

Your overlooking to many things.. lol

xehanort is most likely not going to be in BBS until the end.. if he does.. then why the hell would he hve the same name as the keyblade master master xehanort if they both exist on the same time..

and i'm not overlooking things.. I'm just saying what's not supposed to be there in the first place..

Vanitas could probably be : V-A-N-I-T-A-S---ANTI-SORA if replace the v and add R
He can also be roxas.... Why? hes the only one who can wield a keyblade and is a guy.
He also looks like Ven and why does VANITAS want to train ven up... they must be close friends.

lol antisora=vanitas.. you can find the word ANTI doesn't mean he's antisora.. and theres no O.. nomura doesn't do anagrams that mix up the letters then change the remaning ones..

Why roxas?? he's the only keyblade wielder?? wtf?? roxas doesn't exist.. and they are possibly more keyblade wielders that haven't been announced..

also look like ven?? how do you know that? he's wearing a mask.. and when vanitas said I'll train him up.. he can mean anything.. It's nomura were talking to.. He won't do such simple things..

Zmaxwell

wiki isn't a trusted source(u already said that ^_^V)

and based on the HQ screenshots.. Ven DOES have emotion.. He smiles on the disney town passes, feel joy. On the CM, he's yelling someone in his awakening, feel of hate. And when malificent told ven that terra's succumbs to darkness, he feel lost..

No its not, but they have already confirmed that Vens heart and Memories play a big role in this game.. so seems very likely to me.

And i havent viewed any of the screen shots yet, i havent had much time and dont want to spoil it to much.. so calm down.. I'll take a look at some of the screen shots.. but like i said earlier, from the few things that ive seen Ven remains emotionless in it to me..

Zmaxwell

Ok.. lol heres another idea..

V-A-N-I-T-A-S could be rearranged to Its Vaan if anybody plays FF, Vaan is the main Character it FF12

lol.. a stretch.. but hes from FF.. so you never know..

It could also become Sin Vata

Sin is like darkness..

Vata means: vata - a combination of air and ether elements, embodies the very essence of life energy

Wow.. strange how TA and V's names are elements when translated...

GilDartZ

all sound like great reasoning but quick question in kh1 SOD was nothing but darkness correct? and in order to have a physical form he needed to take over a host....soooo if ven heart is nothing but corrupted darkness, then MX would have to use someone to transfer the heart right? or did he perform the transfer on himself?

Beyer

Vanitas is vanitas and vanitas is emptines. The answer is simple: he is the embodiment of emptiness with nothing in him.

Exactly, and that is why i think that he is training up Ven to absorb him, VERY similar to the Orochimaru-Sasuke thing from Naruto.
Also, Erauqs approaches Vanitas and says 'he isn't supposed to exist' because essentially, he is a nobody (that was created by someone? Maybe...or maybe he just lost something, and that something was...ven?) and he is taking DiZ's line from...the future? :dizzy:

But yeah, somewhere in BBS I suspect an Orochimaru-Sasuke type thing. Whether it be Ven-Vanitas, Terra-MX or even MX-Ven!

Apparently the first Heartless WERE created at the Time of BbS.. but it says that AtW created them..but it also mentions Xehanorts name, which if im correct doesnt appear until after BBS.. so im pretty sure he didnt create a Heartless or Nobody.. but i like the Idea.

You have used a reference from the SAR but yet you clearly have not read them. The KH1 AR are written by Xehanort after he takes Ansem's name so, Xehaort created the first heartless. That's what the SAR tell you.
BBS is about Xehanort's past, but yet, he is not there in the trailers etc. That means he is there but not as the Xehanort we saw in KH2 flashback. The apprentice Xehanort does not join AtW until the end or after BBS and so, heartless are after BBS

Last edited:

Chad92

After all the theories that I've read,I'm pretty sure Vanitas is a copy of someone.

I don't really trust the Orochimaru-Sasuke theory.Why would MX want to do that?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I think were all missing the most important question? WHY DOES VANITAS WEAR A MASK.

UnVers7

i know this maybe completely irrelevant but,
Vanitas means pretty much "nothing, emptiness"

but wasn't it once said that Xehanort means also No Heart?

could there be a connection maybe or no?

Beyer

After all the theories that I've read,I'm pretty sure Vanitas is a copy of someone.

I don't really trust the Orochimaru-Sasuke theory.Why would MX want to do that?

MX would want to do that because he is old and is most likely close to death, he doesn't want to die.
As for Vanitas, it could be similar to The Organization is the fact that he wants to become whole or that he wants power.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Xehanort: People believe(i dont) That Vanitas is Xehanort, and he gets beaten up to the point where all he remembers is his name, and then is taken under Ansem The Wise as an Apprentice. But, why cant he Weild a keyblade? Crosses out that Idea..

So Xehanort got a few inches shorter did he. Explain the height.

Beyer

Explain Riku's height? there is a thing called puberty.

25) characters

Where did he mention Riku? He was talking about Xehanort.
Also, the 25 character rule is there for a reason, to make sure you don't put short answers that don't add much to the discussion. You simply put 'no' in the last thread I read with you in it. Please, put in bigger answers for the sake of discussion, don't just do the whole (25 character rule) please.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Also, the 25 character rule is there for a reason, to make sure you don't put short answers that don't add much to the discussion. You simply put 'no' in the last thread I read with you in it. Please, put in bigger answers for the sake of discussion, don't just do the whole (25 character rule) please.

OMG. Wat is wrong with you people. I was talking about Xehanort too.

Radon

mofo

He was comparing it to Rikus abnormal growth in one year. This pictures aren't really good for comparing but I think you catch my drift.
EIA9XHoK.jpg
Riku-kingdom-hearts-2612683-384-799.jpg

And yes when people write (25 characters) it pisses me off too.

Beyer

Ohhhhhh :dizzy:
Please accept my great apologies. :23:

Puberty would not explain why Xehanort got shorter though.

Radon

mofo
I thought that there needed to be an explaination as to why he would grow not shrink. Xehanort is taller than Vanitas.

Gaah this thread has turned into a train wreck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back