• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

VANITAS IS GOOD!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

good or bad

• good

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • bad

Votes: 41 82.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora^Fan

Hmmm....It's a possibility but I really don't see that happening...MX has a higher chance of being the good than Vanitas does...then again, it is Nomura so who knows?

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
By Nomura pointing out that we should look for who's really the bad guy, he's really just straight out saying Vanitas is. Everyone thought it was Master Xehanort and he wouldn't have brought that up unless Vanitas being the evil one is the case. I mentioned this in another thread. It's like in the Harry Potter series. Everyone thought Snape was bad until the ads came out saying: Is Snape Good or Evil?

keymaster305

well i really don't care if his good or not i just wanna battle him and see who the f*** he is !

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
You only gave two examples...And its not like TAV weren't trying to bust him up. Furthermore him freezing Ven has more to do with unleashing the darkness in Terra's heart than being bad. And MX being "worse" won't make Vanitas good or unbad.

That's my point. MX has done more sinister things and looked more evil, but I haven't really seen all too much of Vantias acting good. What was he talking about with Ven? Oh yeah, how his friend will soon no longer be himself. Maybe, it isn't exactly in a mocking context, but it sure feels like he's mocking Ven in both the scenes he talks about how Terra will soon stop being himself. MX has had at least a few non-evil/ seemingly non-evil moments. Vantias however doesn't seem to have any redeeming moments, at least not yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back