• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zezion

I personally think he was a normal person with the power to control darkness but ur theory does make more sense it would explain how vanitas can appear right next to xehanort out of nowhere but it doesnt explain how he can be on his own and have thoughts

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Hasn't it already been stated that Vanitas is a brand new character?

Just because he's a new character doesn't mean he couldn't have been created by someone from someone. Just look at a certain character in Days, or Repliku in CoM.

Radon

mofo
Um connection to Ventus? Connection to Riku? Connection to Sora? Possible connection to Xehanort? Sorry dude but this doesn't include any of these.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Um connection to Ventus? Connection to Riku? Connection to Sora? Possible connection to Xehanort? Sorry dude but this doesn't include any of these.

Wat im confused are you saying he isn't connected to anyone of these?

Radon

mofo
No I'm saying that the theory the OP posted doesn't include any of these connections. Not me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back