• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas's identity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

captzakksparrow

we already know the voice actor behind him is important, so did anyone try cross refrencing vanitas's voice with other kingdom hearts characters and seeing if it is identical or close to some one else's? it might give us a hint as to who he is

JackabeePARAMORE

Vanitas seems to have black hair. If you look close enough at the picture. It kinda looks like Xion. But I'm pretty sure it's not. I thought that it could be Xehanort, But why would his/her hair be black if Xehanort's is white? But Xehanort's heartless took over Riku & his "armor" looked just like Vanitas'. Maybe Vanitas is related to Riku somehow.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Vanitas has black hair and black eye brows
so people should think
who in the first 2 KH games has black hair and controls darkness?
idk but maybe that could help

XkeybladerXX

Vanitas seems to have black hair. If you look close enough at the picture. It kinda looks like Xion. But I'm pretty sure it's not. I thought that it could be Xehanort, But why would his/her hair be black if Xehanort's is white? But Xehanort's heartless took over Riku & his "armor" looked just like Vanitas'. Maybe Vanitas is related to Riku somehow.

Vanitas does have black hair....but he also has yellow/golden eyes. But Riku has either blue eyes or green eyes

vanitas2.png

I have a feeling Vanitas is Braig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back