• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Various Let's Plays by StMRyEire

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

StMRyEire

Website
www.youtube.com
What's going on my fellow forum members? I do Let's Plays on Youtube so I thought it would be a nice idea to post some here in hope of getting some constructive criticism on how I can improve and stuff like that. Leave a like/dislike if you enjoyed them or not and sub if you really enjoyed. Thanks for checking them out if you do so! I'm kind of stuck doing stuff of a GBA emulator for the time being but I'm saving up for a capture card so I can broaden my choices!

Pokemon Fire Red - Episode 1

Pokemon Sea Blue (Fire Red hack) - Episode 1

Pokemon Genesis (Fire Red hack) - Episode 1

Yu-Gi-Oh: The Sacred Cards - Episode 1

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories - Episode 1

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Not bad, but they don't really keep me watching, I find LPS to be fun to watch if the player doesn't take it too seriously and makes a few jokes here and there, you kind of just read the dialogue to the viewer.

Honestly, I think the internet has enough LetsPlayers.

StMRyEire

Website
www.youtube.com
Not bad, but they don't really keep me watching, I find LPS to be fun to watch if the player doesn't take it too seriously and makes a few jokes here and there, you kind of just read the dialogue to the viewer.

Honestly, I think the internet has enough LetsPlayers.

Thanks for the critique! It'll help my drive to become a better Let's Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back