• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

VAT + Vanitas Armour, and Ven + Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Romi

Okay, so I still don't know the reason behind TAV's and Vanitas' armour. Moreover, I can't understand the part where Ven says that his and Sora's hearts were born at the same time before his heart merges with Sora's.

Romi

I think some other game developer, apart from Nomura, said that they wear armour for another reason apart from protecting themselves.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
The secret movie had something to do with keyblades, too.

Nomura: Yes. I wanted to hide the faces of the people who showed up in there.

Does that mean the players know of these people?

Nomura: I just haven't drawn their faces. (laugh) I can't hide their faces with black hoods like in KH:FM's secret movie, too. Who knows what kind of grudges I'll invite if I just change the hood's colour. (laugh) That's why I chose armours. First I only drew the atmosphere and the rest is done by the staff. But FF12 has Judge in armour so I made a more heroic design for them.

There's your answer.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Okay, so I still don't know the reason behind TAV's and Vanitas' armour. Moreover, I can't understand the part where Ven says that his and Sora's hearts were born at the same time before his heart merges with Sora's.

The explanation for the armor is what Chevalier Sombre quoted and (in-game) to protect themselves. As far as I know, Ven and Sora's hearts being born at the same time relates to Ven becoming Ven and Vantias around the time Sora was born. That's what it seems to be. Apparently, when Sora was born, Ven connected to him because he's the one who can connect hearts to everyone or whatever.. and therefore was complete enough to wake up and walk around, despite not having a complete heart.

Also, now that I've read enough about it, I think "becoming a part of Sora again" part happened because when Vantias and Ven merged, Ven's need for Sora was gone, as he was complete again, but when Vantias was destroyed or mostly destroyed, it left Ven's heart incomplete again. However, this time, he merged with Sora in order to be complete, instead of connect

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Ven's heart wasnt born the same time as Sora's heart was......Vanitas' heart was made the same time Sora's heart was born...and thats why they look similar.

kaialone

I can't understand the part where Ven says that his and Sora's hearts were born at the same time before his heart merges with Sora's.
He never said that :/ Ven said that his heart was scattered and Sora said that they should merge heart for the time being,until ven can restore his heart by himself

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
He never said that :/ Ven said that his heart was scattered and Sora said that they should merge heart for the time being,until ven can restore his heart by himself

Ummm that kid is still asleep how long does it take geez.

Romi

Ven's heart wasnt born the same time as Sora's heart was......Vanitas' heart was made the same time Sora's heart was born...and thats why they look similar.

Ah okay, then it must've been a translation error because that's what I saw in the ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back