• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

vBChat messes up on my computer...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
same thing happend to me, crashed my browser's window. But down the bottum on the forum's index where it says users in the chat room, it lists my name as being in there, when i'm not

Z

Zackstorm

Hmm I think it's like a who'd been there in the last 15 mins sorta thing.

Website
www.myspace.com
evil_kenshin said:
same thing happend to me, crashed my browser's window. But down the bottum on the forum's index where it says users in the chat room, it lists my name as being in there, when i'm not

That's the same thing that happens to me also. And like, today I kept trying and trying...restarting my computer...closing IE...using MSN internet thingy mabob...and it wouldn't let me in...and then I tried changing the skin...[I have no idea why I did] buttttttt....it worked!! I changed it to the default skin...so maybe try that...unless you already are using the default and not the tren_z....o_o;;...

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
I had something completely different happen to me last night though. I went in, and I could see the people list thingy, but not the actual messages. It was one of those "Cannot Find Server" screens you get when you type in the wrong url. But it was only where the message box should have been. I hit refresh, and the messages appeared...just not the people. That little rectuangular box turned into a "Cannot Find Server" screen. Mind you, it wasn't the whole screen, just those areas displayed it.

evil_kenshin

Ultima Keyblade said:
Heres two ways of making that stop
1.Get some help from our fellow members
2.Stop going there(simplest idea of all)

ummm isn't the idea of it being there that we can use it, not tell us to not use it at all

evil_kenshin

cloud1414 said:
its probly just ur internet connestion i bet

nah for somereaon its the skin, like riku#1hottie, mine works when i change to the default skin yet with tren_z (which i use since it looks better) it will crash, which is odd considering it used to work fine with this skin

eternal darkness

Well good, but that still is going to bring trouble to the forum. Because we aren't going to have this plain white skin forever now. (I hope not cuz it stinks)

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
evil_kenshin said:
nah for somereaon its the skin, like riku#1hottie, mine works when i change to the default skin yet with tren_z (which i use since it looks better) it will crash, which is odd considering it used to work fine with this skin
I'm having no trouble with tren_z. However, it would help if all people who have trouble with the vBChat informed us, including what skin they were using at that time.

eternal darkness

Well Hallow Bastion, my advice is make another topic talking about who had this problem and tell us the source of it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back