• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven left or right handed???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlix

Is Ven left or right handed cuz they said that he was left handed but in all the screenshots and scans he is right handed???

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
....what relevence it that AT ALL to the game?
You can come up with some crackpot theory as to likeeee why Roxas is able to dual wield or something.
IDK.
I'm babbling.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Look at a picture of him fighting and you might find out.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
You can come up with some crackpot theory as to likeeee why Roxas is able to dual wield or something.
IDK.
I'm babbling.

Yeah somebody could up with that. Thing is, I don't see anybody else saying it here. XD Or at least yet on this certain thread.

hmm he might be ambidextrous.

LOL! Hmm....if that were the case, that'd be awesome. :D

honestly...i dont see why that matters...Just play the game and enjoy!

I agree. I mean who cares what hands he's holding it, as long as he can fight with his weapon and all and defeat the evil Unbirths....or whoever...for the matter. And just guessing for this thread, maybe left? I don't know. I need to look again. Then I'll edit this part.

Twiligan

ladies and gents, i give you the 9th wonder of the world! Another Pointless Thread!!!

*gasps*:eek:hmy:

State

Awards
He asks this because he wants to theorize on why Roxas can dual-wield Sea Salt Ice Cream and make Ven sad because he has no ice cream... O^o Anyways, I'm just joining the blabbering crew.

C

Colours

Is Ven left or right handed cuz they said that he was left handed but in all the screenshots and scans he is right handed???

This is inrevenlant, though in the picture he was left handed.

State

Awards
This is inrevenlant, though in the picture he was left handed.
Thank you, atleast someone knows how to properly post why the topic is irrelevant, it's like saying that Axel holds his ice cream with two hands and it turns into a thick plot.

Sexy Angel
Simply put, Ven can use both hands to weild his keyblade.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Or they changed him to right-handed so that we'd be more comfortable playing as him.

..Since most of the world is right-handed. Most.

Dyingslow666

This post is as relevent to the game as saying "Why does Axel have red hair" or saying "Does Xemnas enojy Sea-Salt icecream"

Anyways, i think hes right handed, in a picture with him and the mouse, he seems to be holding a random item, but in fighting scenes he holds the keyblade on his right hand....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back