• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ven theory. again.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soralove432

okay. i have another theory about the ven/roxas/sora connection. sorry if someone has been something like this before, but i didnt find any recent theories on the subject.

okay so, again we start at the point in kh1 when sora unlocks his heart and is made a heartless for a short period of time. during this time, we know that roxas was made.

but to truly understand what i think happened in the making of roxas, we need to go back a bit further. back to birth by sleep.

so we know that during the VAT vs. MX fight, ven is frozen by MX. so what i believe happened was that when ven was frozen, his soul and (maybe) his heart were torn from his body. we can see proof of this during the video itself. MX first engulfs ven in what we can guess is "darkness", during which we can see light escaping from his body. assuming that this is his soul being torn from him.

now our story can go two ways here. i believe that his heart was not torn from his body, but left in him along with his body, and only his soul left him. where ven went from there i dont know, which obviously leaves a gaping hole in my theory. but moving on, i think that those some-odd ten years later when sora unlocked his heart is when ven reappears in our story.

we know that nobodies are made from the body and soul left behind when a person's heart is taken over by darkness. and we know that sora created a nobody of himself when he unlocked his heart. but, obviously, sora still has his body as a physical being. so i think that just maybe, when sora regained his heart, he regained his body to sustain the heart. but the soul was unable to be pulled back to his body, and it traveled to another vessel.

again, we have a hole in my theory, as i dont have a good reason for how this happened. but i think that the remains of ven, his heart and body, were the vessel that sora's soul found. this soul completed the parts that were once ven, creating roxas. sora's "nobody".

this is why (i believe) ven and roxas look exactly alike, and roxas appears to show genuine emotions. which, if he didnt have a heart, he wouldnt be unable to do.

now for you non-believers who think that roxas does not have a heart, this story can take a second path. we can guess that ven's body and soul were torn from his body, and his heart was engulfed by darkness, leaving only his body behind. the body, unable to sustain life without a soul, was literally a lifeless shell. repeating what was said above, sora's soul left him and joined the shell of ven, creating roxas. but, without a heart.

so there ya go. just a guess as to what i think happened. what do you think? and feel free to criticise. there are several holes in my theory. :)

[√]Genuflect
Old.
Someone made a theory just like this.
Nice guessing btw.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Sorry, I'm going ot have to destroy your theory here.

Body and Heart with out the Soul, is just a Dead body.
We don't know what MX did to Ven, besides Freeze him and throw him off a cliff.
We never saw two heart come from Sora.Only Kairi's,But I still belive that Ven's heart could be inside Sora SOMEHOW.(During KH1)
I believe that Ven's Heart could be, in someway be inside Roxas..( After KH1)

Pretty much my first fact..Gets rid of mostly the rest of your theory.

Erlix

But ven didn't die when he was frozen because hes eyes move.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Exactly and he wasn't turned into a Heartless so, his Heart and his Soul weren't taken from MX.

Stars

リク
Sorry, I'm going ot have to destroy your theory here.

Body and Heart with out the Soul, is just a Dead body.
We don't know what MX did to Ven, besides Freeze him and throw him off a cliff.
We never saw two heart come from Sora.Only Kairi's,But I still belive that Ven's heart could be inside Sora SOMEHOW.(During KH1)
I believe that Ven's Heart could be, in someway be inside Roxas..( After KH1)

Pretty much my first fact..Gets rid of mostly the rest of your theory.

Same thought here.
But my guess is Roxas create from Ven's heart.

Karn1254

The biggest holes in your theory come from the movement of the soul, if Soras soul left him then he would have died and he is clearly alive.

And Roxas doesn't have emotions he and all Nobodies and display emotion but cannot feel it, it is a ruse "do not be decieved" straight from Yen Sids mouth.

Oh and Ven and Roxas look EXACTLY ALIKE NOT EVEN ONE DIFFERENCE OTHER THAN CLOTHES. Where as Terra and Xehanort look VERY different and are not exact lookalikes of eachother.

soralove432

not trying to disprove anyone here, just a question. but how do we know that a body and heart cant exist with no soul? why is the soul the sustaining force of the body? or how do we know that to be true?

Stars

リク
not trying to disprove anyone here, just a question. but how do we know that a body and heart cant exist with no soul? why is the soul the sustaining force of the body? or how do we know that to be true?

3 elements combine to create life: a heart, a soul, and a body. But what of the soul and body left behind when the heart is lost? When the soul leaves the body, its vessel, life gives way to death, but what about when the heart leaves? A being does not perish when its heart leaves its body. The heart alone disappears in the darkness. There is little time. If I remain in the realm much longer, I will certainly learn these lessons the hard way. My heart is already a captive of the darkness.

It is written in Secret Ansem Report #4. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back