• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven/Vanitas/Xion theory.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozura

Going to be short ;o just a few nabs here and there.

After reading a bit I wondered and am leaning forward to that Ven is a replica of Vanitas, and that when Ven wanted to be erased IS because he found out about himself, basically like Xion which would be some sort of link between the 2 as seen in days.

That's it :p Man can't wait until BBS!

JTD95

After reading a bit I wondered and am leaning forward to that Ven is a replica of Vanitas, and that when Ven wanted to be erased IS because he found out about himself, basically like Xion which would be some sort of link between the 2 as seen in days.

Well Vanitas and Ven has different body structure so I don't think Ven's a replica of Vanitas.
Also if Ven was a replica of Vanitas it would be three people looking exactly the same.
Roxas/Ven/Vanitas

Frozura

Well Vanitas and Ven has different body structure so I don't think Ven's a replica of Vanitas.
Also if Ven was a replica of Vanitas it would be three people looking exactly the same.
Roxas/Ven/Vanitas

The more the merrier!
darnthisspamfilter

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Dude... it might be one of the best theories i have read...

And has been around for a while. Since we found out DS's name was Vanitas, in fact :p

but doesnt explain why ven looks like roxas.

Doubtful it was aiming to do so. He was drawing similarities between Ven/Vanitas and Xion's situation.

Axel of Ice

Going to be short ;o just a few nabs here and there.

That's it :p Man can't wait until BBS!

i was just thinking about what you said... again... and if vanitas is a replica then it would explain the appearance of Vexen (Even) in the trailer and if my memories serve me right Zexion also worked with Vexen when they were somebodies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Roxas/Ven/Vanitas

Actually, tht would be Ven, Sora, Roxas, and Vanitas. While not many people here see it, it's confirmed in game thaat Sora and Roxas look alike.

I'm thinking that Vanitas is interfering with Ven's ability to wield.

Gnosis

SPÒILER.

Xion doesn't look like Sora in the beggning. Yet, she is a replica of Sora.

So... the argument of the body structure.... I don't think it's valid anymore. U^^

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Actually, for the most part, it is.

Riku's Replica had his body structure. And Xion never truly looked like anyone that unlike Sora. Kairi and Sora are still pre-adolescent teens, so it's not like she looked like Terra while supposedly being Sora's Replica - she had an androgynous body about Sora's figures that looked somewhat feminine due to the Kairi imprint. However, the overall similarities were there because that's her base.

αsiя

space coke
Roxas/Ven/Vanitas

how do you know maybe MX pumped him up with steroids
but i dont want another replica in the series

VentusHeart

SPÒILER.

Xion doesn't look like Sora in the beggning. Yet, she is a replica of Sora.

So... the argument of the body structure.... I don't think it's valid anymore. U^^

That is only because she looks different to each person, only Riku, Roxas and Axel see Kairi, everyone else sees Ven

Dragonsblight

Major Spoiler

I know the truth about vanitas. The reason why master xehanort looks nothing like the xehanort in kh2 is because he is not the same guy. Vanitas is the guy that we know in kh2 as xehanort. Master xehanort was controlling vanitas's mind and when master xehanort was killed he was freed from it and the only thing that he can remember is his masters name Xehanort. I figured this out because i looked at the picture of vanitas and saw his keyblade and while i was playing kh2 i saw riku ( in ansem form ) using that keyblade so thus they must be the same person. I am now going to work on figurung out the connection between ven and roxas

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
still doesnt explain why ven looks like roxas...

Talys Alankil

Re: Major Spoiler

I know the truth about vanitas. The reason why master xehanort looks nothing like the xehanort in kh2 is because he is not the same guy. Vanitas is the guy that we know in kh2 as xehanort. Master xehanort was controlling vanitas's mind and when master xehanort was killed he was freed from it and the only thing that he can remember is his masters name Xehanort. I figured this out because i looked at the picture of vanitas and saw his keyblade and while i was playing kh2 i saw riku ( in ansem form ) using that keyblade so thus they must be the same person. I am now going to work on figurung out the connection between ven and roxas
It's not the same keyblades, Vanitas' keyblade is not really looking like WttD. It just has this eye and the red-black color scheme it took from the Soul Eater. And WttD is Riku's keyblade, not Xehanort's, it's a keyblade of light (confirmed by Nomura).

bluefroggygirl

SPOILERS...

Namine, Riku, Roxas and Axel all see Kairi. Xigbar and possibly Xemnas see Ven. Everyone else sees the hood

D: whaat?
I thought
Namine, Riku, Roxas and Axel see Xion as a black haired girl x.x

also, how do you use spoiler tags :eek:?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
D: whaat?
I thought
Namine, Riku, Roxas and Axel see Xion as a black haired girl x.x

They do. But The hair is the only visual difference between Xion and Kairi.

also, how do you use spoiler tags :eek:?

HTML:
[spoilers]spoiler content here[/spoilers]
Alternatively
[spoiler=what the spoiler is for]content[/spoiler]

For crying out loud, why do you people think it should? Does the title say that? No, it doesn't even mention Roxas's name.
Is Roxas even mentioned in the op? No, it's not.
Henceforth - this theory has nothing to do with Roxas.
Jeez.

oooooooooooooooooooh!!! you go girl! show'em that Fierce anger a smile can do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back