• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ven's broken keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kyblade24

"The World:R2", waiting to PK your ass...
1. Ven's keyblade wasn't even real, it was artificial because it didn't have a keychain

2. We've seen an artificial keyblade get destroyed before already

1. Let me remind you that the idea of VAT weilding artifical keyblades is yet another theory. It has not been offically announced or reported.

2. If the Keyblade you are referring to is Riku's blade in KH1 than you are mistaken. It never breaks at all. Sora releases Kairi's heart which released the other PoH's hearts. The keyblade dissolves since the hearts are gone.

A

Anima Relic

1. Let me remind you that the idea of VAT weilding artifical keyblades is yet another theory. It has not been offically announced or reported.

2. If the Keyblade you are referring to is Riku's blade in KH1 than you are mistaken. It never breaks at all. Sora releases Kairi's heart which released the other PoH's hearts. The keyblade dissolves since the hearts are gone.

1. Let me remind YOU that it was stated by Nomura that the keyblade made of POH's hearts was artificial, and it did not have a keychain.

2.Let me remind you again, the "Heart Unlocker", the keyblade made from the POH's hearts, was destroyed by Sora, ALSO STATED by Nomura.

3. VAT's keyblades have no keychains, therefore they are ARTIFICIAL. Unless you have anything strong that proves otherwise, I suggest you give up :glare:

A

Anima Relic

^No, because Ven's keyblade is artificial it is ABLE to break.

EDIT: Almost forgot....:glare:

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
just because his keyblade has no keychain doesn't mean its artifical or easy to break or does it mean he dies or his heart is weak maybe it just breaks because its frozen and anyway just because we don't see him in KH I or KH II doesn't mean he dies, we didn't see terra until the secret boss in KHII or did we see Aqua so they may be alive just maybe in hiding or something

A

Anima Relic

@dexter

Riiiight, you have nothing to back up what you say, while I have actual facts that support what I say, and yet I won't hold it against you :glare: Even though, Ven should have been broken to pieces as well considering he fell from what looked like many feet from MX's created Cliff.

@Princess of Heart :glare:

I'm thinking along the lines of this, Keyblade can't break Keyblade, just like Fire can't diminish Fire. lol at your alternate name ....jk lol.

Last edited:

Across2

1. Ven's keyblade wasn't even real, it was artificial because it didn't have a keychain

2. We've seen an artificial keyblade get destroyed before already

THANK YOU FOR SAYING THAT ! i told em lol no keychain, no keyblade

Detronilizer

Anima Relic, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the PoH Keyblade only artificial because it was created from the PoH? Its artificiality might not have to do with the fact that it has no keychain.

Stars

リク
^ by saying PoH keyblade. Are you talking about Heart Unlocker?

@ Anima Relic : Gah?! You call me Princess of Heart :glare:

Last edited:
A

Anima Relic

Anima Relic, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the PoH Keyblade only artificial because it was created from the PoH? Its artificiality might not have to do with the fact that it has no keychain.

Nope, Nomura stated that there are FURTHER suggestions that this Keyblade is artificial as well, meaning the KEYCHAIN that's MISSING from it, makes it artificial too. There are more as well since he said suggestions and not suggestion.

@Prince of Heart

:lol: I was just joking :glare:

Stars

リク
Nope, Nomura stated that there are FURTHER suggestions that this Keyblade is artificial as well, meaning the KEYCHAIN that's MISSING from it, makes it artificial too. There are more as well since he said suggestions and not suggestion.

@Prince of Heart

I was just joking :glare:

The keyblade is incomplete without Kairi's heart, and it was artificial? :glare:

A

Anima Relic

^There are more suggestions as stated by Nomura why it was artifiical, but one main reason was Kairi's heart was not added to the equation that would have caused that keyblade to become complete, and since it didn't have a keychain, this is one of the "further suggestions" that Nomura was talking about that made it artificial, as for the other suggestions they are currently unknown even though I believe there aren't any left, I mean what else could there be that's noticable? I'm suddenly smelling another set of plotholes. Hmm ANOTHER, if Nomura purposely had that as an anagram that referred to the plotholes of KH I'd be pretty pissed. ANOTHER plothole :lol:

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

has Nomura ever said because a keyblade doesnt have a chain that its "artifical"

ok so we know the heart unlocker was "artifical"..but it was incomplete...OBVIOUSLY
second....we dont know where VATs keyblades came from or how they were made....so we have no way of knowing if they are artifical or not

also i beleive the breking of the keyblade was either from it being frozen, or used as a metaphor
(idk which one yet...)

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
Haiz, we know next to nil about unKeychained and Keychained Keyblades, so can we just wait till the answers dawned to us? It's kinda annoying to read these over and over again, and yet we can't clarify anything at all...

avrenim075

Just because Riku's dark keyblade had no keychain does not mean all keyblades without chains are also fake

Riku's keyblade was also Black. Are all black keyblades fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back