• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's Identity!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Araliya said:
Well, it's already been implied that Roxas has a heart and it's been said that the heart influences one's appearance, so my idea is that Ven's heart transfers to Sora, remains dormant for ten years, and then when Sora uses the Heart Unlocker on himself in HB, Ven's heart remains in Sora's body, not having a place to go to.

Kairi's heart went to her body because that was where it had to go.
Sora's heart went to become a Heartless because that's where it had to go.
Ven's heart didn't have any place to go, so it stayed within Sora's body, and influenced Roxas' appearance to what it is, leaving Roxas with a heart, yet not being whole.

I have a similar view as well. I also think that Ven's heart was almost completely
dormant in the State of Sleep, explaining the lack of Ven's memories, why the
heart didn't become a Heartless, the empty feeling Roxas had which was similar
to Nobodies, the subconscious influence to be born with clothes similar colors to
Master Xehanort's clothing... etc.

Apollo

Silver Member
But...if Roxas does have a heart (did? does?)
then why did he go back into Sora in the end?
He said, "You make a good Other"...
so maybe there's more than just the Nobody/Heartless thing.

Maybe not. It's been confirmend Roxas is a different kind of nobody, so it might just be him. Even if he has heart(or somthing close) it doesn't change the fact he is Sora's nobody.

Muse

you look atrocious
But...if Roxas does have a heart (did? does?)
then why did he go back into Sora in the end?
He said, "You make a good Other"...
so maybe there's more than just the Nobody/Heartless thing.

Regardless of whether or not Roxas had a heart, in the end he is still Sora's Nobody. He would not be whole just with Ven's heart, he needed to join back together with Sora in order to do that.

zillagod

Regardless of whether or not Roxas had a heart, in the end he is still Sora's Nobody. He would not be whole just with Ven's heart, he needed to join back together with Sora in order to do that.

The only real problem with Ven's heart moving into Sora is that if he did have his heart removed or did something similar to what Sora did, wouldn't he have still created a nobody of his own?

Muse

you look atrocious
The only real problem with Ven's heart moving into Sora is that if he did have his heart removed or did something similar to what Sora did, wouldn't he have still created a nobody of his own?

No, because Heartless and Nobodies didn't exist in BBS.

It would be similar to the situation where Riku's heart left his body, yet didn't create a Heartless or a Nobody. It left, and then entered Sora's body, without leaving behind a Heartless or a Nobody.

zillagod

No, because Heartless and Nobodies didn't exist in BBS.

It would be similar to the situation where Riku's heart left his body, yet didn't create a Heartless or a Nobody. It left, and then entered Sora's body, without leaving behind a Heartless or a Nobody.

I didn't think Riku's heart ever left his body at all.

Muse

you look atrocious
I didn't think Riku's heart ever left his body at all.

Actually, it did. Ansem SoD kicked his heart out of his body and took it over. Riku's heart than went straight to the dark realm, if I remember correctly.

This is all confirmed by Nomura.

zillagod

Actually, it did. Ansem SoD kicked his heart out of his body and took it over. Riku's heart than went straight to the dark realm, if I remember correctly.

This is all confirmed by Nomura.

Well if Xehanort's heartless kicked out Riku's heart, then wouldn't MX have to do something similar to Ven to result in a similar situation?

Muse

you look atrocious
Well if Xehanort's heartless kicked out Riku's heart, then wouldn't MX have to do something similar to Ven to result in a similar situation?

No.

By saying it was similar, I meant in the way that Ven's heart left his body and entered Sora's without a Heartless or Nobody coming about. A better example would have been to use Kairi and her heart entering Sora, but then somebody would surely have gotten onto my case about her not being capable of forming a Heartless since her heart is full of pure light.

zillagod

No.

By saying it was similar, I meant in the way that Ven's heart left his body and entered Sora's without a Heartless or Nobody coming about. A better example would have been to use Kairi and her heart entering Sora, but then somebody would surely have gotten onto my case about her not being capable of forming a Heartless since her heart is full of pure light.

Well it's certainly a believable theory. I am interested in if it is what happens then...

Zeagal

Lick It Good

Also if you don't mind me asking, why didn't Ven's heart create a nobody when it came out of Sora? Namine was formed from Kairi's heart and Sora's body right, isn't this technically the same thing?
EDIT: I mean I know Roxas could have been an explanation of this, but it seems if Sora had three hearts in him it would make three nobodies.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Also if you don't mind me asking, why didn't Ven's heart create a nobody when it came out of Sora? Namine was formed from Kairi's heart and Sora's body right, isn't this technically the same thing?
EDIT: I mean I know Roxas could have been an explanation of this, but it seems if Sora had three hearts in him it would make three nobodies.

Well Noboies aren't just born each time a strong
heart leaves a vessel. Nobodies are composed out
of vessels left behind. So since Sora didn't eave
behind three vessels, he wouldn't be able to produce
three Nobodies just because three hearts were in
him. One left over vessel equals one Nobody.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well Noboies aren't just born each time a strong
heart leaves a vessel. Nobodies are composed out
of vessels left behind. So since Sora didn't eave
behind three vessels, he wouldn't be able to produce
three Nobodies just because three hearts were in
him. One left over vessel equals one Nobody.

Yeah, but Sora didn't leave behind 2 vessels and left 2 nobodies.
Namine and Roxas were created from them both leaving Sora's vessel.

Aside from that retconning KH1, the process of becoming a nobody would force the third heart out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back