• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventus had an AWESOME Boss, anyone agree? *SPOILERS*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Could they not put the save point any closer? I like to have a separate save file for every boss in the series but man, the 1 for Maleficent is so far away!:

1. Run through the 2 grassy areas
2. Up the looooong narrow path to the castle
3. Through the 1st area of the castle, avoiding the goons
4. Scripted battle against the goons
5. Run all the way back to the save point so I don't have to repeat the scripted fight
6. All the way back to the castle again
7. Go past the room where the bossfight happens
8. Navigate an obnoxious maze
9. Yet another room, can't access the save next to it
10. Through the maze, again
11. Skip Scene
12. Skip Scene
13. Skip Scene, that's not how it's suppose to work Osaka
14. Now at a spot where I can't back track & the boss is between me & the save points. Meaning steps 6-14 will have to repeated every time I want to fight her. It's simpler to just fight the dragon instead.

Come to think of it, KH1 had a similar problem for Witch form Maleficent. & yet dragon form in both games requires nearly no leg work (although RE:Coded.....)

God what I wouldn't give for a proper boss replay mode in this series.

come to think of it, Ven had the longest worlds as well.

Princess-Sammi

I'm not entirely used to the PSP's buttons so I struggled with the fairy move, haha! :) I found Maleficent extremely easy to defeat (on Ventus, Proud Mode), regardless.

UltimaJackpot

Well, add me to the list off people who loved the Captain Hook Boss.

And although the fight itself was pretty easy, the Peter Pan boss in Terra's Story was pretty damn unexpected the first time I came across it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
if Peter had more attacks rather than float far away, more HP, and we could have actually finished bashing up that green guy then that would have been a good boss battle

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
if Peter had more attacks rather than float far away, more HP, and we could have actually finished bashing up that green guy then that would have been a good boss battle
Haven't seen the movie in so long, didn't he have a pan flute he played? If so he could've had killer music notes like Symphony Master. & they should've given him more HP to compensate not being able to knock it all down (I blame Disney censorship for that).

Megavoltage

Awards
Ventus fighting Maleficent was pretty awesome. But I thought Aqua teaming up with Prince Phillip as they fight a swarm of Maleficent's goblins and go on to fight Dragon Maleficent on the thorn covered bridge was cooler.

Everything about Maleficent is always awesome, she's my favorite villain in Kingdom Hearts. It's a shame you don't get a boss fight with her in Kingdom Hearts 2...

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
The final battle with Vanitas was the best battle for Ven's story....But as far as Disney Bosses go, I'd say Captain Hook was probably the most engaging. Easy as all hell, but funny when you knock him in the water. In fact....Now that I think about it, Maleficent and Hook were the ONLY two Disney Bosses in Ven's story...right? (I'm ignoring Lucifer and the Seven Dwarves. They seemed to be more like "Characters for the sake of being there" rather than genuine bosses.) I think Aqua fights most of the Disney bosses in the game.....

Radar

Bronze Member
I liked the drama in those scenes. When Maleficent tells her friends that Terra will fall.

Hell, any scene with Maleficent and her crazy good actress is great. She lets out the best laughs (besides vanitas)

ChrisP

I think Ven had the best bosses, Aqua had the best story, and Terra had the best...well...yeah :p

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
The final battle with Vanitas was the best battle in the whole game....But as far as Disney Bosses go, I'd say Captain Hook was probably the most engaging. Easy as all hell, but funny when you knock him in the water. In fact....Now that I think about it, Maleficent and Hook were the ONLY two Disney Bosses in Ven's story...right? (I'm ignoring Lucifer and the Seven Dwarves. They seemed to be more like "Characters for the sake of being there" rather than genuine bosses.) I think Aqua fights most of the Disney bosses in the game.....

fix'd
Anyway, I don't know about you but Captain Hook was quite difficult in Normal/Proud/Critical for me. I never beat him the first try. And I agree with you about Aqua having the most Disney bosses, but I hate how they recycled the magic mirror for her story. But fighting Dragon Malificent for the first time since the first game was so nostalgic and epic at the same time (though I wish Malificent was harder; I actually failed on purpose sometimes to enjoy the battle more).

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I think Ven had the best bosses, Aqua had the best story, and Terra had the best...well...yeah :p

Terra's story was my least favorite. Mostly because he mostly had relations with villains and his story was boring until he reached Radiant garden.

EDIT: My bad for double post.

ChrisP

I agree with Ventus' last boss being the best in the game. It felt the most like a KH boss battle to me out of them all. The part when Vanitas has one health left and you have to fight him like that, was amazing :D

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Terra got all the good non-disney bosses: Symphony Master, Eraqus, Xehanort+Vanitas combined, Braig & Zack on crack.

ChrisP

Yes thats true. Terra was the one least involved with Disney and more involved with the KH universe.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Terra got all the good non-disney bosses: Symphony Master, Eraqus, Xehanort+Vanitas combined, Braig & Zack on crack.

That's true. But still, the first couple worlds in his story were bland for me.

Megavoltage

Awards
Another Ventus boss fight I loved is Lucifer. If you do the proper action commands it's hilarious watching Ventus ride around on the cats back.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Another Ventus boss fight I loved is Lucifer. If you do the proper action commands it's hilarious watching Ventus ride around on the cats back.

Man, I fought Lucifer and I never could perform that command! It's almost like the Command wouldn't activate....Maybe you need to be in a certain area of his body or something? Oh, well. Too late now. AND LOL at "Zack on Crack."

That's true. But still, the first couple worlds in his story were bland for me.

Yeah, Terra's whole story's pretty bland in my opinion, save for the final world. It tries to be this dark, emo, tragedy-ish story, but ends up as him "being there at the right time whilst slaughtering Unversed the whole way."

Cool playing as him, though. Though Aqua's still my favorite one to play as.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back