• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Very Sorry if this is off topic...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_Masta999

Sorry if this is off topic but does any one know where i can get a life size keyblade

i'm sorry if this is off topic but my birthday is comming up and i'm looking for a life size keyblade to add for my birthday list. i know www.keyblades.com sells some but does anyone know anywhere else i could get one it would really help me out.

Last edited:

DJ_Masta999

crowmaster said:
you're 14, for god's sake!!! and cut your damn hair, that is sissy!!!!
What is your problem I'm not fourteen and i'm no sissy you crazy a*s noob. and what you just said made no sense anyway.

punksora

ya, what did he mean by "cut that damn hair, that is sissy!!!!" that was really dumb. Oh, and happy birthday! ^-^ sorry, i don't know any other place where
you can get a keyblade....try ebay maybe? i dunno, but i hope you get the keyblade you want! ^_~

*2*Tosty

I've only seen them on ebay. Or you could build yourself one, That would be pretty cool. Except every one who doesn't know or like kingdom hearts would think you're the biggest nerd in the world. anyway, sorry for not being a big help. Happy birthday

*2*Tosty

Most keyblades which you can buy were made by people at home. So i'm gonna have to tell you again that building your own keyblade is the best way to get what you want.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
crowmaster <-officially on my n00b list.

happy birthday, and i can only suggest ebay also

Non-Existant One

I can make another suggestion. If you have a flee market in your area or know an area were there is a flee market. Take a good look around. Sometimes there is someone who sell's swords. If your fortunate enough you might find someone who can make you a sword if you give them a design. (That right there should be a big hint.) If you do find someone like that give them a design of whatever keyblade you want and hope that they will be able to make it. One more thing if you are that fortunate to find someone willing to do such a thing then keep in mind that unless you have some kind of family connection or something there going to want some kind of compensation for a job well done. In other words You're going to have to pay them for there services.
Hope that was helpful.
P.S. Happy birthday.

DJ_Masta999

Dream Heart said:
question....why do you want a keyblade?

P.S. Happy Birthday! :D

we'll i always wanted one and thats all i want for my birthday. Also can any explain on how i can make one if not thanx anyway, you've been a great help. DJ OUT!

Dark_Aeon

FantasysFreak999 said:
happy birthday ^_^and the only place i can suggest is ebay,>.< sorry
I agree with FantasysFreak999. ebay usually has some. By the way happy b'day

Non-Existant One

fantasygurl1227 said:
mabey u could make one out of cardboard...lol not really

This would be possible. If you have a curtain rod or some other type of metal pole and some card board, it would be very possible to make a keyblade. Just make sure you have good tape, a sharp nife or something for cutting, and some artistic skill. After all depending on the design you want your going to have to draw it. I've made three keyblades using just the materials that I listed above. If I could take a picture of it and post it on the net I would, but I cant sorry. If you want to know which three keyblades I made it is the Oathkeeper, KingdomKey, and Mickey's kingdomKey. There painted and everything. One of them is about 56 inches each in length. The others are like 32, and 36 inches. But it is possible to make it out of cardboard.

KeybladeKid1127

Re: Sorry if this is off topic but does any one know where i can get a life size keyb

DJ_Masta999 said:
i'm sorry if this is off topic but my birthday is comming up and i'm looking for a life size keyblade to add for my birthday list. i know www.keyblades.com sells some but does anyone know anywhere else i could get one it would really help me out.

No afeanse kid you are going to be 14 you still play with toys?????

enygma

how abot this draw a keyblade on a piece of paper...a big one since you want it life size.and leave it bnlack and white. then make sure everything you want cut out is shaded black so you dont get confuse when doing the cuts. then go to a house building site in the middle of the night and go into the dumpster and look for a long enough piece of scrap 2x4 or 2x6 wood. glue or tape(personally i would glue) the drawing of the keyblade on the wood and start making your cuts. once thats all dont scrape all the paper off and get a 400 grit sandpaper and sand that till its pretty smooth but you still want some small almost unoticeable cuts in the wood, unless you plan on useing stain but stain doesn't come in gold or silver. anyways you wont even be able to see the microscopic cuts. hell maybe even use like a 200 grit paper so its a little rougher if 400 doesn't work. anyways the reason for the little cuts is......paint wont hole unless those cuts are there if they're not the paint will just peel off eventually. anyways im like %99 thats how the other guy on keyblades.com is making them

A

Audo

Im sorry if this sounds rude but i tihnk anyone who buys a keyblade is obsessed and anyone who buys one of the $500+ Organization Coats is even sadder and obssesed. Sorry but keyblades.com and ebay.com seell them anyways, if you want to check out the Org coat its at www.abbyshot.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back