• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vexen 1 help!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I need help beating Vexen the first time through. I am using, you guessed it, an attack deck based upon using Potions and Dragon Maleficent. I have 200ish HP and 825 CP. I can get him down to the last bar of health, and then he freezes me. Jerk. Help please?!?!

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I'm having problems with that fight on Re:COM I kinda already forgot what I use as my deck, but I have the same problem maleficentfan123 is having. I get close to beating him and then he has to just go and ruin it.

inverse K-blade7

lots of zeros. hope you went to 100 acre wood, because the sleights there really help. fire cards are useful. freeze can be dodge rolled around

Lolita

Dear You
Dodge roll is your best bet. The key to just beating Vexen is to dodge his attacks at the right moment. I didn't use Maleficent. I had like 2 cure cards and 1 Potion card, the rest attack cards in numeral order, like 9 is the first in my deck and 5 is the last one. When he calls freeze and it's the moment for you to get frozen, dodge roll, and the ice is where you were before you dodge rolled, and you get a chance to attack him. Also, when he calls the attack that he fires like 2 icicles at you, im not good at explaining, but when there's like blue around him, attack him before he fires the icicles. I forgot the name of the attack. o3o

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
build the start of urdeack goin attack cards, potions cards,magic cards, and then enemy cards. But always go from the highest to the loset that way u start out strong and finish by card-breacking his every move. haha take that vexen!

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
look i beat the game and most of the time i didnt even have an strategy but with vexen the answer is obvious,use fire cards,try not to stock crads too often,prepare your deck with at least three zeros and kingdom keys,they dont take the less CP,but my advice for the whole game its always be in a good level,fight the heartless everytime you can

Sparks

gone
Ya know what I did. I kinda cheated. I put almost all fire cards in my deck and a couple of hits and used triangle for firaga for every single hit. I did that and won the fight. Do it for second vexen also. BUT only to use the easy way out.

Enima

I used all 9's 8's and 7's I had one Hi Potion and two healing cards. At the time I had no special cards like Maleficent or anything. I kept a premium card as my first card and immediatly when I went into battle I stocked the first three cards. Use those when he freezes you, not the ice pillars since those can be easily avoided. Using premium cards as your first stocked cards are good since they go away anyways. Counter him whenever he uses a card and he should be vulnerable for you to land some attacks. Keep countering him and you should finally beat him. That's how I beat him anyways. I used no magic cards at all through the whole game. Except for the healing cards. I stock a 7 and then my healing cards so my healing doesn't go away. And if you can try to reload until it just barely touches the top when it resets. It helps with all my battles. :D Hoped that help.

I beat the whole game with a broken contoller too. XD

Rondo

Firaga, Sonic Blade, and Dodge Roll are your friends in that fight, along with a few zero cards. Seriously, in Re:CoM (not sure about CoM), spamming Sonic Blade can wipe out almost all the bosses in the last half of the game except for a couple aerial ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back