• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Video Game Reviews

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

Depends. I don't look at 1 review, and ignore the others.

I look on metacritic, and gamerankings, and see the overall average from all the reviews taken (around 70-100 collected reviews) and will base my decision from there.

Usually if it's in the yellow zone (so anything 74 or below) it's a good idea to skip the game, since it's been getting average scores from nearly every review site.)

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Depends. I don't look at 1 review, and ignore the others.

I look on metacritic, and gamerankings, and see the overall average from all the reviews taken (around 70-100 collected reviews) and will base my decision from there.

Usually if it's in the yellow zone (so anything 74 or below) it's a good idea to skip the game, since it's been getting average scores from nearly every review site.)

Very insightful. I always go on GameRankings. I can't always trust one review. Medal of Honor, for example. GI gave it a 7, I think. IGN gave it a 6. PTOM gave it an 8. It's all different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back