• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Video]How To Bring The Old Disney Back In A New Way.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyestor

Website
myanimelist.net
This could, in all likelihood, be a repost. If so, I'm sorry. I did a search for the video link and the title and nothing came up. In any case, there are bound to be a number people here who haven't seen this video yet so it's worth the risk. The video was brought to my attention by an acquaintance/friend (sort of halfway) named Luciano Ciccariello aka Xeeyanamo. You may recognise him as the developer of the popular Unofficial KH2:FM English/Italian translation patch which has allowed many people to play the game in English for quite some time now.

He shared a video on his facebook that was uploaded by a guy called Truthkey, telling everyone to go watch this video. You guys may also recognise that name belonging to the developer of the Unofficial English KH:BBS - FM patch. Two highly respected individuals in this community (I hope).

[video=youtube;3DM68kmTrF4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DM68kmTrF4[/video]

He brings up many that I agree with about the series and its overall handing and direction. He also brings up points that I disagree with too (most of these qualms have to do with story, multiplayer and his general attitude). In any case, what are your thoughts on the video?

EDIT: Perhaps this thread would be better off in this section

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back