• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vincent Valentine in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuRequiem

I was looking on IMDB.com at the FFVII: Advent Children voice casting, and looked under Shogo Suzuki's profile and it was listed, among other things, that he would be playing the voice of Vincent Valentine in KH2. I also looked under the Japanese voices for KH2 on the same website and it listed Shogo Suzuki's name for Vincent also. I am not sure if the name was misplaced or not- my sources aren't too strong- but what do you think?? Remember: you can see it on imdb.com.:eek: I'm hoping that imdb is right! ^.^

RikuRequiem

Yeah, I'm just not sure about it cuz Cloud in KH1 was more of a Cloud/Vincent blend. But, then again, the imdb website has left me suspicious...

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Huh...? Are you sure Shogo Suzuki was under KH2? I only saw it for Final Fantasy7: Advent Children though, but I also saw for KH2( it said Vincent Valentine) but I didn't see his name 4 da casting list...? I was trying 2 look 4 da Japanese casts but didn't? Maybe I missed something...?

He wasn't in da English cast( I doubt, cuz he's Japanese)
Maybe it's unconfirmed?
They DID say KH2 is still in production so da info will always be changing...so......

Last edited:

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
they suggested he would be in Kh2 from the very beiginning. but as cool as vincent is, there would be an excess of him. He even has his own game now. speaking of gackt, maybe he could do a voice in KH2, he does speak english aftrall.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
IMBD is not a reliable source of information. Everything on there is user submitted so anyone can go and sumbit it to that site when they have nothing to do. So that might not be true.

Last edited:

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
BunnyCupCakes said:
Cool!!!!I hope he's in KH2!!!!!
He better be.......I didn't know he can speak English?

yeah, Gackt is quite the talent. he sings, acts, speaks FOUR languages and is also an aspiring author. hes also as pretty as most girls. I bet hed make a good voice for Demyx, that would fit all too well

KitsuneSaru

Website
radicaledvard.deviantart.com
imdb is based on what random people have put in I think. Like I remeber at one point Emnem(sp?) was apparently in Advent Children (or something like that) which would be rather odd. I highly doubt that Vincent is in it at the moment (not that he won't be or anything) But anyway as far as I known it's what people have added.
It says this at the bottom of the page:

Update Information

You may report errors and omissions on this page to the IMDb database managers. They will be examined and if approved will be included in a future update. Clicking the button on the left will take you through a step-by-step process.

Link to where I was: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0390163/fullcredits

hope this helps!

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
But isn't there ppl in CHARGE of da website. C'mon, they can't be THAT stupid to fall for a lame excuse or error?

It says" They will be examined and if APPROVED will be included in a future update"......

Unless they're really really stupid database managers.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back