• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Virtual school?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FireDragon

I take virtual school, and I want to know if any one else does, and if so whats your opinion on it

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Wait... that exists?
Like public online schooling or college online courses?
Otherwise I'm at a loss here.

But in general interaction with others is something you need, and internet transactions don't really accomplish that.
If you're a reclusive hermit then fine I can understand.

angelbabe74006

I took World Hist. and Health on NovaNet, does that count? I greatly appreciate NovaNet, because without it I would have been two credits short and I would not have graduated on time.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Oh, I had the wrong idea.
But I don't do it anyway, I hate school as it is. Virtual or not.

Last edited:

FireDragon

I took World Hist. and Health on NovaNet, does that count? I greatly appreciate NovaNet, because without it I would have been two credits short and I would not have graduated on time.

yeah, I guess it counts, though i've never heard of it. as long as you get the credit i think it doesnt matter what its called. I myself took World Hist., and I had to do grade forgivness for algebra 1B, and I'm doing geometry right know.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
Is this sort of like online schooling? I don't take this but I really tend to wish I did; I'd much prefer it and it would suite me well. And again, if it is like just doing online schooling then I'll also add that even though I'll never experience it in high school, I hope/plan to use this for college. I don't feel like being on campus, etc etc, plus other reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back