• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Voice Actors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHredhead06

I liked Axel's a lot and DiZ. I hated Aerith's! She sounded like she had no emtion in her voice at all. But i think that Namine had a good voice too. So i guess those three are my fav.

Roxas12

the VA was awesome. They had almost every disney charaecter with their original voices.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Sora and Kairi sound ALOT better than they did in the first game. Riku sounded pretty good too, as did Axel and Ansem the wise. Namine was good too. Roxas...no. just no. XD.

White_Feather

what i disliked as i replayed the game was some of the disney characters like these:
Shang: How could you lie to me?!(TOO CHEESY)
and Beast who literally said," Rar!"

:Sora:

I thought none, none of the voices were bad. The Disney voices were authentic, and I enjoyed the others.

I

The Show Must Go On
i think that the voices for kairi and sora got better, because before they sounded like little kids, whereas now, they sound older. (sora's kind of unnerved me, cause he sounds like takeshi from IGPX *freaked out when she found out that theyre both voiced by the same person* i love axel's voice, because it fit his personality soo effing well (also cause i think quinton flynn just has the absolute sexiest voice ever). xemnas's was good. i think it worked for him, because he was always really calm, and as the Superior of the Organization, he sounded formal

:Sora:

^ I agree, the voices were a bit childish, which made the game look childish also...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back