• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*!vote sora*!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luvkhboyz

Seattle, Wa originally from Kansas City,KS
take this link http://www.gamefaqs.com
Hey everyone,

Tomorrow, Sora will be battling Solid Snake (from the Metal Gear Solid series) in the GameFAQs character battle. Now MGS has a HUGE fan base, so we all need get as many people as possible to vote for Sora. We don't care if you think he is a whiney brat or if you like Snake more, let's get Sora lots of votes and make sure he wins!

VOTE SORA!!

make sure he wins!!!!!!!

Keyblade-Master-

Come on! i was going to open a thread about this too lol but i agree lets vote tomorrow for sora he have made it very far by no to let him loose now so everyone in this forum remember to vote tomorrow and also tell your friends to vote lol together we can do it !!!

iholdthekeys

hehe.... i read the thing wrong.... i went to the site 2 vote 2day and was wondering how come sora wasn't in there........... then i read this and i was like............ OOOOOOOOOOOO................ TOMORROWWWWWWWWW............... lol

baller4eva14

of course he will win even without our votes hes still win who would want to vote for solid snake i bet the total votes are 99% sora and 1% solid snake

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
nah snake gonna whoop ass...i mean im votin for sora but snake tight as hell...how did Auron lose to gannondorf?!?!

Keyblade-Master-

Snake, oh yes, fear snake he is a POPULAR POPULAR character believe me the rankings are not only by who the character is but also for his videogame life, the number of games and appearences, we all should tell everyone we know to vote for sora not only kh fans but also no-player people so that we can have more and more votes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back